The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Is there any boy stuff on their? Lol

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

No not too much but that's going to change :) There is a tab for just wallpapers rather than current posts so you could peek there too. I also have a BB blog. Lol. There are links to them on each blog.
Promise that the content will change to be a bit more inclusive! Oh I do have "Lloyd" weather sets. Phil N. gave me the go ahead to make them. I even made him a friend Lola bwhahaha. Wendy named her!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

No not too much but that's going to change :) There is a tab for just wallpapers rather than current posts so you could peek there too. I also have a BB blog. Lol. There are links to them on each blog.
Promise that the content will change to be a bit more inclusive! Oh I do have "Lloyd" weather sets. Phil N. gave me the go ahead to make them. I even made him a friend Lola bwhahaha. Wendy named her!!

Oh wow! I did check out you bb blog a while ago. You do great work! so you have weather sets on your site? Do they work for Android?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh wow! I did check out you bb blog a while ago. You do great work! so you have weather sets on your site? Do they work for Android?

Yes I have weather sets :) on the droidbabygirl site there is a tab for beweather sets and a link to the app to use them.
All the weather sets I have either on babyberrygirl or the droid site will work if you have the pro beWeather app installed. The weather widgets on the ibabygirl site won't work because they are run thru a different program. ....and here comes my sob story..until there is a jailbreak for ios7 I can't use any of them!!! Boooooo hooooo

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yes I have weather sets :) on the droidbabygirl site there is a tab for beweather sets and a link to the app to use them.
All the weather sets I have either on babyberrygirl or the droid site will work if you have the pro beWeather app installed. The weather widgets on the ibabygirl site won't work because they are run thru a different program. ....and here comes my sob story..until there is a jailbreak for ios7 I can't use any of them!!! Boooooo hooooo

Nice! I'm going to check them out. Hopefully they will come out with a ios 7 jailbreak soon.

Sent from my S IV using Tapatalk Pro

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So with all this blog talk I was thinking. I have hundreds of iOS wallpapers all in a folder in Dropbox. If build a blog site to post them all do you think it would get used by iMorians?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Oh and just wanted to say I love text expander. I have been using it on my MBP for a while now and just bought it for iOS. It works great especially in Tapatalk.

So happy right now.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

So with all this blog talk I was thinking. I have hundreds of iOS wallpapers all in a folder in Dropbox. If build a blog site to post them all do you think it would get used by iMorians?

That's a great idea! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's cool. I was watching the baseball game but now watching dateline. Yeah where is bamf and jag? I know they have some goodies for us:D

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4
Jag has been slacking lately in here. Get hung up on one thing and forget about other things. I've got to get back on the ball and start getting back in here as much as I use to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox