The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing, I've not had time to post here for a few days and your absolutely wonderful pictures were the first thing I saw when I came to this thread today :) :) ok now I'm going to cry darn it ...weddings make me cry...
Thank you for sharing with us!!! Now I better go check out the rest if your pictures and all our great posts at 20k thanks again BergerKing :)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

IMG-20131008-WA0001_zps9e55feae.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning iMore 20k :)
Look at the baby pictures, coffee,weddings, Harley's....I've missed!!! Was there ice cream?? Did I miss the ice cream??

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I saw the movie Gravity. It was awesome. I highly recommend it (and recommend the 3d version, which I saw). I think 3d makes it even more intense.

See now that's the movie I wanted to see and my other talked me out of it to see Runner which he thought s*cked so we would have been better off seeing Gravity which you think is awesome.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning friends. Well going to the doctors today so they can check me out. Feeling like crap:( hope you guys have a great day. Here's some breakfast for you all

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/09/veqesuzy.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/09/junysepe.jpg

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

WOW I sure can go for this !!! Thanks Rells :biggrin: Sorry to hear you are even worse today.....yup a visit to the dr is where you should go.....and lots of rest and fluids and OJ....oh and chicken soup :big-hug:

Attachments

• chickensoup010.jpg
    chickensoup010.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

This is THE picture.....everyone has one picture that just turns out perfect and no words are needed to feel the love :heart: again thanks for sharing :biggrin:

We were blessed to have a professional photographer do many pictures. He's shot a number of magazine covers, and gave us a really awesome friends and family deal. Most of the ones I've shared were amateur shots. There will be more.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

We were blessed to have a professional photographer do many pictures. He's shot a number of magazine covers, and gave us a really awesome friends and family deal. Most of the ones I've shared were amateur shots. There will be more.

Well you were for sure lucky with that because for your daughter these are life long memories ! Can't wait see more !

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

They are all awesome!

Your daughter looks beautiful. I love her dress!

Congratulations!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

yeah that!!! :)

I knew you were in a meeting!!!!!! Extra dance for you today...seashell has had a crazy busy week and it's not quite over yet! Celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary yesterday ❤️, I start a new job on Monday 😳, CC season for my girls is winding down...and I've been missing you all!!!

BK: simply beautiful pics!!! Congrats to your daughter...thank you for sharing the special day moments with us!!!

Rellskie: hope you're feeling better soon!!!☕🍵....💃😉

Wendy, Jag, Elizabeth, Ricky: *waving as I happy dance*

Catch you all later!!! Enjoy your day!😘

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I knew you were in a meeting!!!!!! Extra dance for you today...seashell has had a crazy busy week and it's not quite over yet! Celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary yesterday ❤️, I start a new job on Monday ��, CC season for my girls is winding down...and I've been missing you all!!!

BK: simply beautiful pics!!! Congrats to your daughter...thank you for sharing the special day moments with us!!!

Rellskie: hope you're feeling better soon!!!☕️��....����

Wendy, Jag, Elizabeth, Ricky: *waving as I happy dance*

Catch you all later!!! Enjoy your day!��

Happy Anniversary!!!

Extra anniversary coffee just for you

Photo Jul 23, 6 09 02 AM.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh