The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning to everyone :cool: hope everyone is doing well. One thing that can make this morning even better is...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using iMore Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1380805682098.jpg
    1380805682098.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 11

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The wife and I are getting the roof and windows on our house done starting next wek. Altogether it is going to cost about 7K so I just am not sure I want to tack another 1,000 onto that. Damn I'm so conflicted though I want it so bad lol.

Oh. Well that put a different spin on things. Yeah I would send it back bro. Get that major stuff out the way first then get the macbook. Plus isn't the only thing new on it just the retina screen, more ram and bigger hard drive? You can replace the ram and hard drive to a bigger capacity yourself.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Oh. Well that put a different spin on things. Yeah I would send it back bro. Get that major stuff out the way first then get the macbook. Plus isn't the only thing new on it just the retina screen, more ram and bigger hard drive? You can replace the ram and hard drive to a bigger capacity yourself.

You make so much sense and I know it too but damn it's hard listening to good advice lol. I'll cancel the order if I can today maybe next year :( My current MBP is maxed out at 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. So it really is a great machine but it's the techie in me that wants the retina display and 16GB of RAM. Ah well C'est la vie.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You make so much sense and I know it too but damn it's hard listening to good advice lol. I'll cancel the order if I can today maybe next year :( My current MBP is maxed out at 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. So it really is a great machine but it's the techie in me that wants the retina display and 16GB of RAM. Ah well C'est la vie.

LOL!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

The wife and I are getting the roof and windows on our house done starting next wek. Altogether it is going to cost about 7K so I just am not sure I want to tack another 1,000 onto that. Damn I'm so conflicted though I want it so bad lol.

Hey it could be worse!!! Our quote just to replace the windows in my house was over 30k :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey it could be worse!!! Our quote just to replace the windows in my house was over 30k :)

Holy cannolis! :eek: Yeah it definitely could be worst. Luckily our house is only 13 years old so we are only replacing two windows this year and then we will do the other 6 next year. It's a townhouse so although we got quoted 5K to do the roof we ended up with a family connection which brought it down to a little overy 3K :biggrin: So gotta count my blessings, lol if only I had bought more Apple stock in 2000!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning to everyone :cool: hope everyone is doing well. One thing that can make this morning even better is...

Oh I wish I could.....I wish I could.....I wish I could.....but I can't .....but these virtual ones will do just fine....thanks Rellskie :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I wish I could.....I wish I could.....I wish I could.....but I can't .....but these virtual ones will do just fine....thanks Rellskie :biggrin:

Ha! I can't eat them either but that's why I post em here. Like you said, the virtual ones will do lol

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hi team20!! Happy dance time...got an answer and fixed my google calendar problem since updating to 7...😰. Thank goodness that's over, had calendar apps I couldn't use, nothing showing in notif ctr, but all better!! So much knowledge here I love this place!!👍😉

And you all appreciate my dances, so that's even better! lol

Philly Cheesesteak pizza for dinner if anyone is hungry...Rita is already here if someone wants to bring dessert, I saw some goodies few pages back! 😉

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi team20!! Happy dance time...got an answer and fixed my google calendar problem since updating to 7...😰. Thank goodness that's over, had calendar apps I couldn't use, nothing showing in notif ctr, but all better!! So much knowledge here I love this place!!👍😉

And you all appreciate my dances, so that's even better! lol

Philly Cheesesteak pizza for dinner if anyone is hungry...Rita is already here if someone wants to bring dessert, I saw some goodies few pages back! 😉

Glad you got your Google calendar fixed seashell:) can I have a slice of that philly Cheesesteak pizza? :D

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Ittttttt''''sssssss a-hoooccckey night in Pittsbuuuuuurgh :p

One more period and the Pens will be 1-0. Yay.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

Victory for Sparta Pittsburgh. Yay Pens.

And now, I am going to bed. Night #team20.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks jag. Yeah I really love this one a lot. I will be keeping this one on for a very long time :D

LOL:laughing: unitil 13K here or whichever is next at CB...LOL :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Why send it back? I know that retina macbook is going to look amazing!

Just send it to me and I'll watch it for ya and take real good care i promise....:yes::beer:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I want so many things so bad Ricky you have no idea but with the country in the state now and just my own personal job, i have even cut back on personal things i like to do on my days off from work and how I spend my money you know what I mean?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods