The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well Elizabeth and myself have been up ALL NIGHT SEWING RELLSKIE's NEW 12000K MILESTONE SHIRT....Congrats !!!!!!!!!! :dancing:

http://i42.tinypic.com/2mdkvft.jpg

Well i have to say about this shirt Wendy is IN - - CRE - DI -- BLE. Thank God we have talented artist like you and Lizzie and seashell . I love the shirt and know Rellskie will, This is his style for sure. i better kick in in gear and try for lucky 13? What do you think?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awesomesauce! Thx Elizabeth and Wendy! We are moving in this thread!

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Awesomesauce Yep you have been at CB too long using that word...LOL I can see you wearing this one for a long time because it is awesome no doubt about it Rell so one more time Congrats buddy boy!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well i have to say about this shirt Wendy is IN - - CRE - DI -- BLE. Thank God we have talented artist like you and Lizzie and seashell . I love the shirt and know Rellskie will, This is his style for sure. i better kick in in gear and try for lucky 13? What do you think?

Thank you Thank you....I Thank you.....Lizzie Thanks you.....even my doggy Thanks you :rotfl:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ordered my Retina MBP yesterday :biggrin: but still conflicted I may return it when I get it still not sure.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

sometimes it just takes one thing to knock the wind out of your sails and make you wonder.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Awesomesauce Yep you have been at CB too long using that word...LOL I can see you wearing this one for a long time because it is awesome no doubt about it Rell so one more time Congrats buddy boy!!

Thanks jag. Yeah I really love this one a lot. I will be keeping this one on for a very long time :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using iMore Forums mobile app

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ordered my Retina MBP yesterday :biggrin: but still conflicted I may return it when I get it still not sure.

Why send it back? I know that retina macbook is going to look amazing!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Why send it back? I know that retina macbook is going to look amazing!

The wife and I are getting the roof and windows on our house done starting next wek. Altogether it is going to cost about 7K so I just am not sure I want to tack another 1,000 onto that. Damn I'm so conflicted though I want it so bad lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox