The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have to say that I personally am a bit ashamed at myself for not spending as much time in my own thread but with my limited availability from work, getting home, eat , get on to the forums and do my Volunteer job I have and then try and get in here and spend some time and before you know it, bed because of my early morning. That is why I

Now you know why I said a long time ago... I just created it and look where all of you took it, That makes me proud as hell am so happy to see all of you keep things going and I hope you have not forgotten about me too much...LOL I count on all of you guys and gals to keep things moving while i tend to many other things so all I can think about saying is Thank you very much for keeping OUR thread going.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Congrats top Rellskie for a very nice Milestone - 12K. Great job. i don't even remember or think of these anymore with being so busy but i am happy for you buddy.

First you had 2 in a row at CB and now a good one here. When you are hot you are hot.......Smokinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

Thank you good sir! We all gotta bring this thread back!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The fruit was a good one and then you snuck in those wild and good looking cupcakes.

You know I had too. I posted some extra sweets just to mess with Ricky lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Damn Rell is the National fat snack day? LMAO

Yes it is. I did a 5 mile yesterday and I wanted some candy today. So I posted some stuff instead of eating it Lmao.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Congrats rellskie......new 12k milestone shirt for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Wendy! 12k is unbelievable. I remember like it was yesterday when we all hit 1k

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I have to say that I personally am a bit ashamed at myself for not spending as much time in my own thread but with my limited availability from work, getting home, eat , get on to the forums and do my Volunteer job I have and then try and get in here and spend some time and before you know it, bed because of my early morning. That is why I

Now you know why I said a long time ago... I just created it and look where all of you took it, That makes me proud as hell am so happy to see all of you keep things going and I hope you have not forgotten about me too much...LOL I count on all of you guys and gals to keep things moving while i tend to many other things so all I can think about saying is Thank you very much for keeping OUR thread going.

It's all good. Post when you can that's what I try to do;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

15KPostChallenge_12Rellskie_zpsca6c9c7d.png

Congratulations Rellskie for posting our 12,000th post and to all the iMore Post Challenge participants.
Your new shirt Rellskie will be arriving sometime today from the ever clever Wendy! I think there may have been traffic in Gotham City...hmmmm...these things take a little bit of time sometimes lol!!

Last edited:

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site

And I like to post to this site :) .. I have to wait 30 seconds between posts, man it's gonna take a few weeks to get to 50K ... LOL

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Woo Hoo!! New milestone...sorry I missed it. Been MIA for few days but back now...had an awesome trip and still need some sleep, but good to see you all!!

Tomorrow is...say it with me...happy camel day!!!

It's good to hear from ya twinnie. Glad you had an awesome trip and a great birthday ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner