The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I'm thinking about it. But I don't game like I use too so I don't know. Are you going to get it?

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4
I actually don't have any interest in any game consoles, so I'm not getting PS4 or new Xbox.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Which one did you have? They are pretty good. I just got done eating some crab cakes. They were delicious :)

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4
LOL I ate the rotini with ricotta sauce and spinich. My favorite. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol I was wondering the same thing!! :) ok Jag spill the beans..enquiring minds want to know:)
I just answered finally but i would have rather had good old Maryland crab cakes. I think I was weaned on them since I grew up there. I make a mean crab cake myself. All of you would love them..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh crab cakes!!!! I love crab cakes. My absolute favorite are from Ruth Chris restaurant
There is a Ruth Chris Steak House right down the street from my house but they are so expensive to eat there I just can't afford it. i have been there twice in the 9 years I lived in Sarasota and I did not have to pay. Expense acct from where i use to work. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I got it to work on mobile without any issues. The bug was I couldn't access the site at all using my broadband ISP (Time-Warner). I couldn't even ping the IP, much less get to the account log-in. Yes, I tried 'ipconfig /flushdns' and 'ipconfig /release' followed by 'ipconfig /renew'. I was trying to access the site using desktop PC. I thought I'd need a proxy server for starbucks.com!

The site worked using my mobile network provider (AT&T). But I had to use mobile network. My home WiFi network didn't work at all. It wasn't a major problem, since I've only used about 140 MB of data halfway through my billing cycle, and I have an old grandfathered unlimited plan.
Doing all that is very commendable on your part. At least you got it handled though.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It was a tough shot. I was looking straight into the sun, so I couldn't see what I was shooting. I just zoomed in and tapped the screen. I was lucky that I got what I wanted on the first attempt.
They just started posting signs about texting and using your phone in your car now, You know warning signs and the news said if a cop thinks and it looks to him that you are using your phone moving your fingers, He is going to thing you are texting and pull you over and give you a $30.00 ticket first time.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

No, it wasn't. I tried Firefox, Opera and IE on desktop (cleared cookies/cache) and tried mobile IE on my Nokia (also cleared cookies/cache) on WiFi. As soon as I used my Nokia on AT&T's mobile network, not my WiFi network, it worked fine. It was some bug with Time-Warner.

Before I succeeded on mobile, I even changed my DNS server from Time-Warner's to Open DNS.
I can try the same thing on one browser like IE and something won't work and slow as heck to load and then do it on Chrome with no trouble and fast loading. When i am on the forum I use Chrome all the time. if I am on my desktop.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

They just started posting signs about texting and using your phone in your car now, You know warning signs and the news said if a cop thinks and it looks to him that you are using your phone moving your fingers, He is going to thing you are texting and pull you over and give you a $30.00 ticket first time.

I wasn't in my my car. The sign was cool enough to make me park and get out to take a picture.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I can try the same thing on one browser like IE and something won't work and slow as heck to load and then do it on Chrome with no trouble and fast loading. When i am on the forum I use Chrome all the time. if I am on my desktop.
Firefox Nightly is my preferred browser.

diesteldorf

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site

Not that much but I do have a few a PC games.

I always liked the old Adventure Style games from Sierra: Kings Quest, Laura Bow etc. The last Adventure Game I got into was Siberia 1 & 2 afew years ago. I actually played a few LucasArts games through emulators and they were still fun.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Don't know much about Time Warner as i use Comcast for everything, landline, ISP and TV
We don't have Comcast here.

When Adelphia got broken up (and some of their executives went to prison) Time-Warner got some of the former Adelphia regions and Comcast got the others. Our area which had been Adelphia got taken over by Time-Warner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox