The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yeah its from the same family. They have a mobile nations app for android. They are made by the same folks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Mobile Nations mobile app
In case nobody here that uses the iMore forums app or any other forums app built for MN it is built on the backbone of tapatalk and it it is pretty well known, They tell you that. Each forum app just has it's own tweaks and build that that forum wants that's all.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Rell had my gourmet weight watchers microwave meal already and I am not even fat. I just like them and they are quick and simple to eat and good too.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Sounds like everyone has had dinner sooo could it be time for this??
67132D36-08A0-43A7-86E3-D69A0174C69A-205-000000D3130669FE_zpse6c15ce6.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Rell had my gourmet weight watchers microwave meal already and I am not even fat. I just like them and they are quick and simple to eat and good too.

Which one did you have? They are pretty good. I just got done eating some crab cakes. They were delicious :)

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Which one did you have? They are pretty good. I just got done eating some crab cakes. They were delicious :)

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Lol I was wondering the same thing!! :) ok Jag spill the beans..enquiring minds want to know:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh crab cakes!!!! I love crab cakes. My absolute favorite are from Ruth Chris restaurant

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Every one in a while I have problems with their app too but if you go in to the your web account and make the new gold card you default card now instead of the first one, Many problems clears up for me when I did that. If you can't figure it out, It can be a bit tricky they will walk you through it Laura. :)

I got it to work on mobile without any issues. The bug was I couldn't access the site at all using my broadband ISP (Time-Warner). I couldn't even ping the IP, much less get to the account log-in. Yes, I tried 'ipconfig /flushdns' and 'ipconfig /release' followed by 'ipconfig /renew'. I was trying to access the site using desktop PC. I thought I'd need a proxy server for starbucks.com!

The site worked using my mobile network provider (AT&T). But I had to use mobile network. My home WiFi network didn't work at all. It wasn't a major problem, since I've only used about 140 MB of data halfway through my billing cycle, and I have an old grandfathered unlimited plan.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Like things like this, Very cool and neat to look at.
It was a tough shot. I was looking straight into the sun, so I couldn't see what I was shooting. I just zoomed in and tapped the screen. I was lucky that I got what I wanted on the first attempt.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I got it to work on mobile without any issues. The bug was I couldn't access the site at all using my broadband ISP (Time-Warner) at all. I couldn't even ping the IP, much less get to the account log-in. Yes, I tried 'ipconfig /flushdns' and 'ipconfig /release' followed by 'ipconfig /renew'. I was trying to access the site using desktop PC. I thought I'd need a proxy server for starbucks.com!

The site worked using my mobile network provider (AT&T). But I had to use mobile network. My home WiFi network didn't work at all. It wasn't a major problem, since I've only used about 140 MB of data halfway through my billing cycle, and I have an old grandfathered unlimited plan.

Could it have been a cookie that could have been cleared? I know sometimes in photobucket when I can't log on using a PC, if I clear its cookies it's a happy camper again. Very frustrating I'm sure!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Could it have been a cookie that could have been cleared? I know sometimes in photobucket when I can't log on using a PC, if I clear its cookies it's a happy camper again. Very frustrating I'm sure!
No, it wasn't. I tried Firefox, Opera and IE on desktop (cleared cookies/cache) and tried mobile IE on my Nokia (also cleared cookies/cache) on WiFi. As soon as I used my Nokia on AT&T's mobile network, not my WiFi network, it worked fine. It was some bug with Time-Warner.

Before I succeeded on mobile, I even changed my DNS server from Time-Warner's to Open DNS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR