The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My father-in-law passed this afternoon peacefully with us by his side. Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers. It really meant a lot to me, someone you never met except over the interwebz.

Thank you again.

Here is an evening memorial coffee for my Dad

View attachment 38584

Glad you all got to be there...and you will always have us to lean on even if it's 'virtual'...sending smiles and hugs your way! 😘

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning all! I'm home with a sick kid so all my plans for today are being rearranged. At least coffee is the constant...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My father-in-law passed this afternoon peacefully with us by his side. Thank you all for the positive thoughts and prayers. It really meant a lot to me, someone you never met except over the interwebz.

Thank you again.

View attachment 38584

Aww man I'm so sorry to hear this. At least you guys were there with him and he died peacefully. There is nothing like seeing a loved one suffering.

Tapatalking from my S4

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning iMore family. Monday is here again and it sucks! Hope you guys have a great day!

Tapatalking from my S4

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Maybe. I'm just off this morning. Didn't really get a good night's sleep

Tapatalking from my S4

Oh I'm sorry Rellskie...hate that when you don't get a good nights sleep just lying there solving all the troubles of the world! I know exactly how you feel :) really throws you off!
Sending you a hug!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you again.

View attachment 38584

Oh dear bamf I'm so sorry to hear this. I know it was the inevitable but it's still such a sad time. There is now a new angel up in heaven :gold-star: My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. *hugs*

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning everyone and Happy Monday :biggrin: busy few days for me and just had a break in the action for a few minutes.....see you all later !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I'm sorry Rellskie...hate that when you don't get a good nights sleep just lying there solving all the troubles of the world! I know exactly how you feel :) really throws you off!
Sending you a hug!

Thank you dear I appreciate it :)

Tapatalking from my S4

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Maybe. I'm just off this morning. Didn't really get a good night's sleep

Tapatalking from my S4

Hey Rells....sorry to hear you aren't feeling well :crying: I hate when that happens when you don't get a good sleep, but tonight you will pass out and feel much better tomorrow :big-hug:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you again.

View attachment 38584
bamf...On behalf of my own thoughts and prayers to you and you family it is good the he he now with our Lord and Savior and the family now has the same peace as he will. God Bless all of you and just once again call on his if you need us as always. Take care my good friend. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods