The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I think I'd like the legal pad in white better than yellow. I've never bought actual paper ones in yellow; I always pick the white ones.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

I'm the same way. It's something about that yellow I can't stand lol

Tapatalking from my S4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning iMore! Took the plunge and updated to 7 last night!! Super easy to do and soooo cool ! :)

Isn't it cool? I love the new layout. I have to update mine. I was having some wifi issues last night so I didn't get a chance to to update it.

Tapatalking from my S4

Hi Rellskie!! Oh the new OS is really very nice. Hubby shed a tear over the yellow legal pad that is now just white LOL not nice for me to chuckle but that was his only complaint.
Got home early today so I am about 10 mins away from tethering to iTunes and updating to iOS 7. I am sure it will all go smooth. Here we go...:rotfl::yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Afternoon jag! Yeah I'm just trying to stay balanced across the whole mobile nations forums. Next up is windows central :) louzer is crazy with these avatars. He really does some great work on them.

Tapatalking from my S4
They must love you with 2 in a row now. I remember when it happened to me. LOL Yes he does make nice Louzatars.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

They must love you with 2 in a row now. I remember when it happened to me. LOL Yes he does make nice Louzatars.

Yeah we had a blast in that thread last night!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I posted this in the 4S forum but I did go ahead and update today to iOS 7 and you have got to read this... From the time I tethered my 4S to iTunes and hit the download/install button and i sat in front of the computer the entire time as i normally do for a new OS it took exactly 16 minutes for the complete process totally free of any errors. As a matter of fact once It was done and I left it plugged in i went through every setting and there was only one that i had to change otherwise every setting I had from before that was backed up was the same and I lost nothing. I mean nothing. I changed my wallpaper for my lock screen that I had someone customize for me in 4S size and 5S when i get it so that i can use it. I changed my wallpaper for the rest of my panels and I was done. I did notice that if i used and opened everything to check settings it got a bit warm (To be expected) i don't see that every day because that is not how i use my phone so I am not worried about it and the battery seems to be holding ok and is status quo.

These are 2 screenshots i took right after. So far so good and I will keep an eye out but already ordered my new case and an extra charging cord and still on track for the 'Space gray" 32 GB in Oct. Just thought I would let you all know.

IMG_0182.PNGIMG_0183.PNG

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well guys have a good night everyone as I am going to finish a movie before I turn in for the night. We are suppose to have nasty weather all day tomorrow so I want to get as much done as I can tomorrow and then come home for football. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Take care guys and gals.:laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I posted this in the 4S forum but I did go ahead and update today to iOS 7 and you have got to read this... From the time I tethered my 4S to iTunes and hit the download/install button and i sat in front of the computer the entire time as i normally do for a new OS it took exactly 16 minutes for the complete process totally free of any errors. As a matter of fact once It was done and I left it plugged in i went through every setting and there was only one that i had to change otherwise every setting I had from before that was backed up was the same and I lost nothing. I mean nothing. I changed my wallpaper for my lock screen that I had someone customize for me in 4S size and 5S when i get it so that i can use it. I changed my wallpaper for the rest of my panels and I was done. I did notice that if i used and opened everything to check settings it got a bit warm (To be expected) i don't see that every day because that is not how i use my phone so I am not worried about it and the battery seems to be holding ok and is status quo.

These are 2 screenshots i took right after. So far so good and I will keep an eye out but already ordered my new case and an extra charging cord and still on track for the 'Space gray" 32 GB in Oct. Just thought I would let you all know.

View attachment 38464View attachment 38465

Wow looks awesome Jag ! And you did that in record time :yes:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Happy football Sunday!🏈 oh and racing at Loudon day🏁

Quite cool...38! Makes it a nice ☕️ in the hot tub kinda morning!!

Enjoy your day friends!!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379853922.879637.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Gather round Team 20K we have a birthday girl here today....one of our own.....Elizabeth :party::dancing: Happy Birthday To You !!!

2lc4fb5.gif

2n82yyw.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gather round Team 20K we have a birthday girl here today....one of our own.....Elizabeth :party::dancing: Happy Birthday To You !!!

Thank You Thank You Wendy!!! :) :) xoxo

You are very welcome Elizabeth and enjoy your birthday day :party: :dancing:

Oh wow! Happy b day Elizabeth :)

Tapatalking from my S4
Good morning Elizabeth and from my heart to your I wish you the happiest Birthday and hope your entire day is wonderful. Hope the family does something for you special because you deserve it and this is my way of giving you what you deserve and what you have done for me. All the best.

One cake was not enough because you needed one for you and one to share with your friends here. :)

download.jpgimg_1101.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh