The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks Seashell. No smiles here. My father-in-law is not doing well. He might go tonight or over the weekend. We are all here with him.
Believe it or not Praying and just said a prayer for him, You and you entire family for the Lord to put his hands on the entire family and comfort them and your father in law.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379760299.435530.jpg

Because I have been up most of the night. Going to take a quick nap.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Cool sunny morning...perfect to go watch my girls run!!! Enjoy the start to your Saturday friends!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning iMore! Took the plunge and updated to 7 last night!! Super easy to do and soooo cool ! :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning iMore! Took the plunge and updated to 7 last night!! Super easy to do and soooo cool ! :)

Isn't it cool? I love the new layout. I have to update mine. I was having some wifi issues last night so I didn't get a chance to to update it.

Tapatalking from my S4

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

So do I for the right reason and a good cause but don't get me started. I don't want to create an argument, I suppose I just differ when it comes to trying to fool someone in this type of way, If you don't want a shot that is ok but don't fool others into thinking you got one and go through an elaborate scheme to do so. That to me just is not cool. Let me repeat that this is my opinion and not meant to stir anything up. Just don't get it and don't go any further. It's all good for the right reasons and if you don't you don't...Simple and sweet. You have to have to go more than that. :)

I've never faked donating blood or voting. I don't get the sticker unless I've actually done what the sticker says.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Isn't it cool? I love the new layout. I have to update mine. I was having some wifi issues last night so I didn't get a chance to to update it.

Tapatalking from my S4

Hi Rellskie!! Oh the new OS is really very nice. Hubby shed a tear over the yellow legal pad that is now just white LOL not nice for me to chuckle but that was his only complaint.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi Rellskie!! Oh the new OS is really very nice. Hubby shed a tear over the yellow legal pad that is now just white LOL not nice for me to chuckle but that was his only complaint.

LOL! I'm kinda happy they changed that to white. I always hated the yellow legal pad ha! Anyways I hope you are enjoying your weekend Elizabeth :cool:

Tapatalking from my S4

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I think I'd like the legal pad in white better than yellow. I've never bought actual paper ones in yellow; I always pick the white ones.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon now Rellskie

Looks like with all those new Avatars you are spending a bunch of time at CB and got honed in on getting the Milestones back to back. Good job buddy!

Afternoon jag! Yeah I'm just trying to stay balanced across the whole mobile nations forums. Next up is windows central :) louzer is crazy with these avatars. He really does some great work on them.

Tapatalking from my S4

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox