The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

X Factor starts tonight....well already just started :dancing: And AGT results and next week finals !! Gotta run lol !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

@Wendy
Hope you are well today. Very unusual not hearing from you today. You must have really been busy along with lizzie. Have you or anyone heard from bamf today?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good evening to everyone! I was wondering if anyone has seen or spoke to bamf today at all and how he and his family are getting about with his families health issues? i wish you well buddy and as our family here and I know several of us have gone through certain things withing in the month it is no fun to have to go through things being single like me or even with a family. If you need anything you know you just ask ok?
Let us know how you are getting along. :)

Well he posted the coffee and a screenshot in iPhone5 forum so hopefully that's a sign that everything is okay for him today. Thinking about you bamf :big-hug:

@Wendy
Hope you are well today. Very unusual not hearing from you today. You must have really been busy along with lizzie. Have you or anyone heard from bamf today?

Thanks for the thoughts guys. No real updates. Things are not looking up. Could be a few days or a few weeks. Only time will tell.

I try and get on a few times a day if I can. I at least serve coffee here and my wallpaper posts :).

With that my puppies got me up an hour early so a bit of extra coffee is in order.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378979204.385962.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everybody. Cant believe its Thursday already:eek: thia week ia juat flying by. Anyways heres some blueberry muffins for yiu all. Im about to pick one up at DD's right now:D

qapadu2y.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the thoughts guys. No real updates. Things are not looking up. Could be a few days or a few weeks. Only time will tell.

I try and get on a few times a day if I can. I at least serve coffee here and my wallpaper posts :).

With that my puppies got me up an hour early so a bit of extra coffee is in order.

View attachment 37717

Hey bamf hang in there buddy. And as always thanks for the coffee:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening to everyone. I am goingto go back and read the posts to catch up and I am sorry about not posting here much in the last week but because of a personal situation and of course the announcement of the new iPhone i have had my hands full with the forums and we have had plenty to do. So i hope you all understand but first and foremost TY to bamf for coffee to keep us all going and I hope the medical crisis you are going through with your family is holding strong for you and your wife. Trust me Medical i understand right now my friend and then the forums, This i know you know where i am coming from with that, You are going through what I am as well. Stay strong buddy and everyone else I hope all of you are doing well with work and your personal life. Love all of you.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning bamf, Jag, fastpitch, Rellskie and friends!!
Thanks bamf for those coffees...48 here this morning so I need a few! ;) and probably a happy dance to warm up.

Ricky, we celebrate all month as only we know how! ;) ;)

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning bamf, Jag, fastpitch, Rellskie and friends!!
Thanks bamf for those coffees...48 here this morning so I need a few! ;) and probably a happy dance to warm up.

Ricky, we celebrate all month as only we know how! ;) ;)

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

ALL MONTH :laughing: Now that's some celebrating seashell !!! Cold here this morning too and right now I have my heater on in my office....smh !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well just as I thought I got a whole lot more work dumped on me today and this was the first chance I got to come on iMore for a minute :rolleyes: lots of learning to do also !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR