The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thank you for the coffee bamf and I knew last night would be our night. The 'Boys have started out looking good. Happy Monday and coffee day to you.:)

Looking good??? We won because Manning decided to pass the ball to us more than his own team :) Our offense didn't do **** and the defense could not hold the Giants back, but......... WE WON!!! and a W is a W no matter how you get it.

Sorry if I have not been on the 20k thread much lately. First, because I have been crazy at work. 10ish hour days then more work at home. I am in the middle of a huge project and am trying to fast track it to get some $$$ savings in the books this quarter. BYOD UGH!!!!

Also, I am going to ask for some thoughts and prayers from you all. At 3am today my father-in-law went back to the ER, he has terminal cancer and he is not in good shape and now he has not been able to eat or drink either.

They are admitting him to the Hospital and in the next day or so they will be putting in a feeding tube. The doctor said it is not going to save him but will help prolong the inevitable.

So with that said my Wife and I are very stressed.

If I am not on here much please forgive me and if you don't have a signature blend posted in the morning someone step up and take care of the group for me.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Looking good??? We won because Manning decided to pass the ball to us more than his own team :) Our offense didn't do **** and the defense could not hold the Giants back, but......... WE WON!!! and a W is a W no matter how you get it.

Sorry if I have not been on the 20k thread much lately. First, because I have been crazy at work. 10ish hour days then more work at home. I am in the middle of a huge project and am trying to fast track it to get some $$$ savings in the books this quarter. BYOD UGH!!!!

Also, I am going to ask for some thoughts and prayers from you all. At 3am today my father-in-law went back to the ER, he has terminal cancer and he is not in good shape and now he has not been able to eat or drink either.

They are admitting him to the Hospital and in the next day or so they will be putting in a feeding tube. The doctor said it is not going to save him but will help prolong the inevitable.

If I am not on here much please forgive me and if you don't have a signature blend posted in the morning someone step up and take care of the group for me.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this bamf and you have my thoughts and prayers that maybe there are some better days ahead for your father-in-law. Cancer is more than a b1tch and I totally understand how both your wife and you must be feeling stressed. Come by when you can.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm truly sorry to hear this bamf. My prayers are with you and your family bro. Hang in there..

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well bamf I agree about the game and at least a win is a win. i am there with you you know that. As far as your father in law like people tell me and I will do the same when someone is ill, I will pray for your family that all goes well as long as it can. I am sure you don't worry about the mornings here, they take care of themselves, You have work and a family so concentrate on that my friend and if you need anything, reach out to me for anything. I mean that.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Definitely sending thoughts prayers and hugs your way bamf...we'll be here when you need us or want to chat; don't worry about the coffees, we'll just look forward to them when you're here!

Giants started playing well once they decided it was an actual game!! *smh* week 1 it was...hope the rest of the season goes better! I look forward to football banter here and hopefully a few touchdown happy dances as well!! ;)

Take Care!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Evening everyone. Man i had a crazy day but i Hope you all are doing well. Im Watching some Monday night football and just chilling out. Talk to you all in the morning

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Man getting back to work after a almost 3 week holiday is not fun :no: It's just a good thing the vacation wa sso worth it. So what is everyone up to on this exciting day? I can't wait for the announcement. It's the first time in about 15 years that I will be going on contract so I'm dying to see how the 5s looks and the prices etc. I'll be back gotta get some work done but finally I have a little time to do a few things.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Man getting back to work after a almost 3 week holiday is not fun :no: It's just a good thing the vacation wa sso worth it. So what is everyone up to on this exciting day? I can't wait for the announcement. It's the first time in about 15 years that I will be going on contract so I'm dying to see how the 5s looks and the prices etc. I'll be back gotta get some work done but finally I have a little time to do a few things.

Hi birthday buddy! Glad you had a wonderful vacation!! Coming back to work is always a joy isn't it?!?!? ;)

Have a great day!! :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hi birthday buddy! Glad you had a wonderful vacation!! Coming back to work is always a joy isn't it?!?!? ;)

Have a great day!! :D

It's almost our birthday! ;0)

posted on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah vacations are over and done in a blink of an eye unfortunately !

I'm excited and sad at the same time. I like to have the latest and greatest phone and it's not gonna happen this time and actually not for 2 1/2 years because I'm only 6 months into a 3 year contract. I might get a repreve when the new cell phone laws here in Canada take effect in December, and be able to get out of the contract after 2 years no penalty......but even if I can I still have to wait till Jan 2015........we shall see !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Yeah vacations are over and done in a blink of an eye unfortunately !

I'm excited and sad at the same time. I like to have the latest and greatest phone and it's not gonna happen this time and actually not for 2 1/2 years because I'm only 6 months into a 3 year contract. I might get a repreve when the new cell phone laws here in Canada take effect in December, and be able to get out of the contract after 2 years no penalty......but even if I can I still have to wait till Jan 2015........we shall see !

Ouch! I haven't been on contract in almost 15 years. This year though I will be going on contract lol. Since I bought the iPhone 5 last year the only way I can get the 5s is if I go on contract to get it at the subsidized price. I have been with the same carrier for those 15 years so I figure if I'm paying them why not get something out of it. I also haven't had a data plan for 5 years now so the savings I've made should make up for my 3 year contract. C'est la vie eh?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ouch! I haven't been on contract in almost 15 years. This year though I will be going on contract lol. Since I bought the iPhone 5 last year the only way I can get the 5s is if I go on contract to get it at the subsidized price. I have been with the same carrier for those 15 years so I figure if I'm paying them why not get something out of it. I also haven't had a data plan for 5 years now so the savings I've made should make up for my 3 year contract. C'est la vie eh?

Oh what carrier are you with Ricky ? So you don't have data, just voice and text messaging ? If I were you I would hold off till December when all the 2 year contracts start ! We are with Fido and my hubby has never been on contract either and only has voice and text on his blackberry, but me hey I HAVE to have data :laughing: Wait so are you saying you don't have data so no apps on your iPhone etc. because you need data to go into the App Store.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening..Just popping in real quick so i can eat my dinner and not get excited about the Presidents speech tonight so i can come back to the forums.

One comment, I am stoked about today's keynote and the new 5S. I will be down for using my upgrade in October when things settle a bit, I have a chance to hear what the public that bought right away thinks about theirs, Get through a few OS update bugs fixes I am sure and then go by that time in Oct. like I mentioned to my Apple store and pick up a space gray 32GB. Well dinner is ready so be back later.....What is everyone else going to buy providing you have an upgrade or full retail as far as size and color and 5S or 5C?

Just curious and why. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good evening..Just popping in real quick so i can eat my dinner and not get excited about the Presidents speech tonight so i can come back to the forums.

One comment, I am stoked about today's keynote and the new 5S. I will be down for using my upgrade in October when things settle a bit, I have a chance to hear what the public that bought right away thinks about theirs, Get through a few OS update bugs fixes I am sure and then go by that time in Oct. like I mentioned to my Apple store and pick up a space gray 32GB. Well dinner is ready so be back later.....What is everyone else going to buy providing you have an upgrade or full retail as far as size and color and 5S or 5C?

Just curious and why. :)

Hey there jag. Yeah ive been reading uo on the new iphone and it looks nice. Im more excited about those colorful iPhone 5c phones! They really look cool

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh