The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

He is? He wished he was but I am not tired, Got home half hour ago, Got the laundry going, reading all the posts I missed to catch up and just taking it easy.:rotfl::yes:

Yes he might have partied a bit pretty hard a few times but it was all worth it and a very well needed getaway. I would do it again and as a matter of fact more than likely next year for vacation.:biggrin:

That's good to hear. I can't wait till I go in vacation:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh true and that was about 4:00pm ! One thing about Toronto it is very clean 

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 
One of the cleanest cities I have ever been to no matter what part of the city you go to but especially the working districts where all the office bldgs are and just in general.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I wish this weather would break here. It doesn't know if it wants to rain or stay cloudy. It's been cloudy for 3 days but not any rain smh
I heard when I just got home that it has been raining here every day I have been gone and it is getting ready to come down again anytime, getting real dark, cloudy just like where i was at CK.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hello my iMore Team20k friends. I have been a bad BAMF and have not checked in on you all or make coffee :(

Sorry crazy at work, finally did my presentation to the CIO for a project that will save the company more than 2 million dollars a year... Thus all my stress and crankiness lately :)

Anyway, I am here now and would like a re-cap of the last 5 pages of posts. Any volunteers?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hello my iMore Team20k friends. I have been a bad BAMF and have not checked in on you all or make coffee :(

Sorry crazy at work, finally did my presentation to the CIO for a project that will save the company more than 2 million dollars a year... Thus all my stress and crankiness lately :)

Anyway, I am here now and would like a re-cap of the last 5 pages of posts. Any volunteers?
You are already a Volunteer :rotfl: LOL Remember!! Get cracking and read like all the ones I did when I got back from my mini vacation...LMAO Good luck buddy!!:biggrin:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

OH NOOOOOO....send out an APB :huh:.....where is bamf with our signature coffee :straight-face:

Don't want to disappoint!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375783421.811456.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375697200.059004.jpg3cgax.pngImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375352355.615541.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375016441.878077.jpg

You are already a Volunteer :rotfl: LOL Remember!! Get cracking and read like all the ones I did when I got back from my mini vacation...LMAO Good luck buddy!!:biggrin:

There I went back and LIKED all of the missed posts :)

My wife is away tonight on a girls weekend getaway. I lost my mind for a minute and let both kids have friends over. I have 5 kids and 2 dogs running around the house right now. I might need to spike my coffee later :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 36267View attachment 36268View attachment 36269View attachment 36270View attachment 36271

My wife is away tonight on a girls weekend getaway. I lost my mind for a minute and let both kids have friends over. I have 5 kids and 2 dogs running around the house right now. I might need to spike my coffee later :)

Yeah sounds like you have your hands full:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 36267View attachment 36268View attachment 36269View attachment 36270View attachment 36271

I knew there had to be a reason you made coffee for everyone for the rest of the weekend...LOL :) We all might need it!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Now like me you are all caught up and now nobody is here to talk to anyone about anything....Oh well I suppose we have all night.

I miss these from my little getaway...

Tequila_Herradura_Reposado.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Watching some pre season football. Steelers vs giants.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey jag, the CB peeps wanted me to tell you they said hello! I was visiting over there for a while

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Mmmmm thanks bamf :coffee: I'm a coffee addict :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey jag, the CB peeps wanted me to tell you they said hello! I was visiting over there for a while

Thanks Rellskie - Next time you are there if you want you can say hello back from me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR