The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone...What an amazing blues band with people I met and plenty of drinks flowing...OUCH!!! Coffee I. V. please and stat. Anyway packing up to come home so I will be back around 2-3 and even though I don't want to leave I am spending a lot of money....:rotfl:

Food was fabulous, people I met are cool and have lots of different pics to upload and post a link once I sort through the X rated ones....Just kidding. I'll send those to seashell....:rotfl:

Anyway thank you even though I had my last breakfast here Wendy and hope you guys had fun while I was gone.

Cedar Key Cabin.jpg

​Bye Bye old beautiful cabin!! See ya next year....:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I hear you on this Rells ! Whenever we went to Florida....about 6 times so far.....while sitting by the pool with a drink in hand I would always say 'this is the life....I could so easily live here' but....sigh....I didn't factor in that I would have to work :rotfl:

lmao!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Okay Ricky here's the only pics I took with my iP5 ! Oh and my new fave store the Ya Ya Store I wanted everything in there :laughing: The Kate Spade pics I took to send to Elizabeth.....oh and BTW Elizabeth I didn't buy a case because shhhhhhh I already have 6 Kate Spade cases :cant-watch: I bought shoes instead :eyelashes:

Wow great pics Wendy. Its so clean in Toronto! Not a piece of trash flying around anywhere:eek:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wow great pics Wendy. Its so clean in Toronto! Not a piece of trash flying around anywhere:eek:

Oh true and that was about 4:00pm ! One thing about Toronto it is very clean 👍

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone...What an amazing blues band with people I met and plenty of drinks flowing...OUCH!!! Coffee I. V. please and stat. Anyway packing up to come home so I will be back around 2-3 and even though I don't want to leave I am spending a lot of money....:rotfl:

Food was fabulous, people I met are cool and have lots of different pics to upload and post a link once I sort through the X rated ones....Just kidding. I'll send those to seashell....:rotfl:

Anyway thank you even though I had my last breakfast here Wendy and hope you guys had fun while I was gone.

View attachment 36261

​Bye Bye old beautiful cabin!! See ya next year....:)

Aweeee 'de'parting is such sweet sorrow :(
Gosh lucky seashell gets to see your 'special' pics....hmffff 👎
Safe drive home Jag 🚙

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I wish this weather would break here. It doesn't know if it wants to rain or stay cloudy. It's been cloudy for 3 days but not any rain smh

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Okay Ricky here's the only pics I took with my iP5 ! Oh and my new fave store the Ya Ya Store I wanted everything in there :laughing: The Kate Spade pics I took to send to Elizabeth.....oh and BTW Elizabeth I didn't buy a case because shhhhhhh I already have 6 Kate Spade cases :cant-watch: I bought shoes instead :eyelashes:

Hmmm there are 7 days in the week... Bwhahahaha
Shoes work for me too... Way to go Wendy!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning and Happy Saturday everyone!
Lets see...we've had a great breakfast-thank you Wendy, Laura got the tapatalk app down perfectly...and thanks again Laura for posting the ice coffee. Game on between Rellskie and Wendy, Jag has left his little slice if heaven, Ricky's checking out the outlet mall, and an APB is out on bamf!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Lets see...we've had a great breakfast-thank you Wendy, Laura got the tapatalk app down perfectly...and thanks again Laura for posting the ice coffee. Game on between Rellskie and Wendy, Jag has left his little slice if heaven, Ricky's checking out the outlet mall, and an APB is out on bamf!!!

Sounds about right. How's it going Elizabeth?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Rellskie! I almost went back and posted one the workout routines you guys post and say I felt like I did one of them! Lol!!
All is good today.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Excellent recap Elizabeth 👍 btw everyone Jag is catching up on all the sleep he lost !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Excellent recap Elizabeth 👍 btw everyone Jag is catching up on all the sleep he lost !

He must have been partying hard lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Excellent recap Elizabeth  btw everyone Jag is catching up on all the sleep he lost !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 
He is? He wished he was but I am not tired, Got home half hour ago, Got the laundry going, reading all the posts I missed to catch up and just taking it easy.:rotfl::yes:
He must have been partying hard lol

Yes he might have partied a bit pretty hard a few times but it was all worth it and a very well needed getaway. I would do it again and as a matter of fact more than likely next year for vacation.:biggrin: