The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well look who provided breakfast this morning.....how cool.....thank you Jag :cool: hmmmm I thought you would have a hangover :cant-watch:
Actually not that bad, That is why I drink Tequila because i rarely get hung over. I had a slight headache that breakfast and coffee cured. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Looks like in Nov. or Dec. I'll be getting a Surface compliments of the company I work for :cool: It's good because although I have wanted to try a Surface I'd never actually buy one. It will be the RT but I'll just be glad to get the use of it and see how the Windows Phone platform handles. I usually buy my stuff personally it's easier I don't have to use old, slow hardware and I also don't need to use it in rigid company demanded ways. This however is a cool turn of events.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon... Just got back from a beautiful nature trail that was very cool. Saw many different types of scenery and animals. Had a great lunch and now catching up a bit of what is going on in the forums and answering a few posts. So far everything is what is as advertised. I could live here in this place because it is rural but so cool.

Hiking Trail.jpg

Very cool trail

Great lunch:

grouper and shellfish.JPG

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• CameraCapture-e03506f6-9a62-4848-8e1a-4b5c9fab06e0.jpg
    CameraCapture-e03506f6-9a62-4848-8e1a-4b5c9fab06e0.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 6

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Glad its Friday and work is over for the week. How is everybody today?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Glad its Friday and work is over for the week. How is everybody today?

I'm good....just got back from the new Outlet Mall :dancing: I honestly felt like I was in Florida or Myrtle Beach or Grove City because it looked just like that.....won't look the same when it's covered in snow in the winter though lol ! I bought some shoes :cant-watch: How are you Rells ?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm good....just got back from the new Outlet Mall :dancing: I honestly felt like I was in Florida or Myrtle Beach or Grove City because it looked just like that.....won't look the same when it's covered in snow in the winter though lol ! I bought some shoes :cant-watch: How are you Rells ?

Thats good you had fun Wendy! I'm good just got done my workout and now just chilling at the house. Might just chill in tonight and catch up on some TV shows I been meaning to watch.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good afternoon... Just got back from a beautiful nature trail that was very cool. Saw many different types of scenery and animals. Had a great lunch and now catching up a bit of what is going on in the forums and answering a few posts. So far everything is what is as advertised. I could live here in this place because it is rural but so cool.

View attachment 36214

Very cool trail

Great lunch:

View attachment 36215

Looks great Jag !! I'm so happy that you are having a good time :biggrin:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

At Starbucks now for iced coffee.

Attachments

• CameraCapture-c3c5dfd3-fc85-4e14-bd15-82c89702d5f2.jpg
    CameraCapture-c3c5dfd3-fc85-4e14-bd15-82c89702d5f2.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 13

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thats good you had fun Wendy! I'm good just got done my workout and now just chilling at the house. Might just chill in tonight and catch up on some TV shows I been meaning to watch.

Getting ready for a good dinner, drinks and some more blues music. They have several bands that play here that are really good. Leaving tomorrow after lunch to come home. Too bad because I could truly live in this small place where they fish all the time.

Anybody have desert requests. Had one of these this afternoon and got an extra for seashell. I would have gotten a drink for everyone but don't know what everybody drinks. See you guys later. Gotta go.

Give this to seashell. I am sure it will help her heal up a bit:rotfl:

Cedar Key Rum Runner.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Getting ready for a good dinner, drinks and some more blues music. They have several bands that play here that are really good. Leaving tomorrow after lunch to come home. Too bad because I could truly live in this small place where they fish all the time.

Anybody have desert requests. Had one of these this afternoon and got an extra for seashell. I would have gotten a drink for everyone but don't know what everybody drinks. See you guys later. Gotta go.

View attachment 36220

I have a dessert request... Some strawberry cheesecake :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 36220

Ooooooo me me me me I will take one of those drinks too *jumping up and down for you to notice me* :laughing: Too bad your mini getaway is over so soon but living in Florida you can carry right on enjoying the rest of your time off close to home :biggrin:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ooooooo me me me me I will take one of those drinks too *jumping up and down for you to notice me* :laughing: Too bad your mini getaway is over so soon but living in Florida you can carry right on enjoying the rest of your time off close to home :biggrin:

He sure can. I wish I lived in Florida. I'd be at the beach everyday after work. So much better than living in a concrete jungle.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Strawberry_Cheesecake.jpgDinner for me now:

LobsterBisque.jpgMaryland Crabcakes.jpg

Drinks for Wendy and Rells and a little desert for both of you to go along with the drinks:

Cedar Key Rum Runner.jpgRasberry Torte.jpg

This is the cheesecake they happened to have here and the Torte for Wendy

A beer for Rells

molsongolden_large.png

@Rells I had to wait for the cheesecake - had trouble getting it uploaded for some reason.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

He sure can. I wish I lived in Florida. I'd be at the beach everyday after work. So much better than living in a concrete jungle.

OK you 2 asked so there you go....Boy is my dinner bill going to be a biggie but what the he***LL it is worth it!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Dinner for me now:

View attachment 36221View attachment 36222

Drinks for Wendy and Rells and a little desert for both of you to go along with the drinks:

View attachment 36223View attachment 36224

This is the cheesecake they happened to have here and the Torte for Wendy

A beer for Rells

View attachment 36226

Oh is that crabcakes in that picture at the top?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376091974364.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376091974364.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 13

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel white