The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Hi everyone!! Quite a night here...major storm rolled thru, they think there were 2 tornadoes...been cleaning up and running generator all day...nothing major here, some trees and patio things need to be fixed; but just 3 miles from us is disaster!!!

Doing well though...thankfully no injuries or major house damage for my street, trash and minor things I can do with a smile!! Oh and a happy dance!!!

Resuming workout tomorrow too! Woot!

Have a good night friends!! :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Wow soo glad you are safe Seashell!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening iMore!!!!
Ahhhh geeee you all are sleepin'
I tried to catch up on the posts and hopefully I didn't miss anyone!
See you all tomorrow:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening iMore!!!!
Ahhhh geeee you all are sleepin'
I tried to catch up on the posts and hopefully I didn't miss anyone!
See you all tomorrow:)

Have a good night Elizabeth:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning iMore Fam....

I will catch up on the posts from the office, but for now your coffee is served.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375956452.522087.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning Team 20K :coffee: I gotta run....so have a great day !! Taking bamf's coffee with me !!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hi everyone!! Quite a night here...major storm rolled thru, they think there were 2 tornadoes...been cleaning up and running generator all day...nothing major here, some trees and patio things need to be fixed; but just 3 miles from us is disaster!!!

Doing well though...thankfully no injuries or major house damage for my street, trash and minor things I can do with a smile!! Oh and a happy dance!!!

Resuming workout tomorrow too! Woot!

Have a good night friends!! :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

So glad to hear you are OK when I hear Tornadoes I get scared.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Love your post Ricky! It is truly amazing how people argue over this stuff. Advancements in technology are amazing and it's something we should all embrace. Yes we all have our personal preferences but some people can get a bit over the top lol!! I have three different Blogs for different platforms and learning the differences between them has been a great experience.

Thank you that's why I posted that link here becasue I know if I posted it elsewhere in the forums it would just incite a riot and that is just sad. I wish more people would just let tech enrich their lives appreciate the other side and push these companies to innovate and make things better. Unfortunately these companies are the ones adding to the issue because that is what sells their hardware and software so they are partially to blame. I mean I understand being loyal to your brand I love Apple and when someone talks bad about the brand I get upset at first no matter if what they are saying makes sense. However my personality is that I always wait until my initial reaction is gone and then I think about what was said before I respond. Sometimes I start to agree with their reasons even though I still don't like what was said and I may even end up saying the same thing. My problem is when people dismiss my counter argument because I'm a "Fanboy" I hate that term. It's also like ok so you can say whatever for your brand and you're not a fanboy? and what is the point of this convo if you don't want a response? because by calling me a fanboy you're negating my response. Ughh when will people learn :laughing: Come on Lizzy, can I call you Lizzy? I know some people hate nicknames, let's fix the world :rotfl:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. Here's some breakfast to get ya going.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375968749702.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375968749702.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 6
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375968762242.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375968762242.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 21

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Thank you that's why I posted that link here becasue I know if I posted it elsewhere in the forums it would just incite a riot and that is just sad. I wish more people would just let tech enrich their lives appreciate the other side and push these companies to innovate and make things better. Unfortunately these companies are the ones adding to the issue because that is what sells their hardware and software so they are partially to blame. I mean I understand being loyal to your brand I love Apple and when someone talks bad about the brand I get upset at first no matter if what they are saying makes sense. However my personality is that I always wait until my initial reaction is gone and then I think about what was said before I respond. Sometimes I start to agree with their reasons even though I still don't like what was said and I may even end up saying the same thing. My problem is when people dismiss my counter argument because I'm a "Fanboy" I hate that term. It's also like ok so you can say whatever for your brand and you're not a fanboy? and what is the point of this convo if you don't want a response? because by calling me a fanboy you're negating my response. Ughh when will people learn :laughing: Come on Lizzy, can I call you Lizzy? I know some people hate nicknames, let's fix the world :rotfl:

Good Morning Ipheuria, lol yes you can call me Lizzy...and Ricky ok with you?
....whew.... Totally agree the forums are supposed to be informative and fun with a nice mix of camaraderie.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone!
Thanks for the coffee bamf and the great breakfast Rellskie!
......and we're off and running.....

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Good Morning Ipheuria, lol yes you can call me Lizzy...and Ricky ok with you?
....whew.... Totally agree the forums are supposed to be informative and fun with a nice mix of camaraderie.

definitely can call me Ricky that's my name :yes::beer:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

u6emaveb.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh