The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Sorry I was not so chatty tonight. It was a long day.

Going to bed. See you all in the AM for coffee after my walk.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

No this to me would be the perfect dinner and i mean all of it, there is nothing there that I would turn away and I mean nothing. That is what I am going to be eating all week on vacation where I am going.

I love real Maryland crab cakes and since i was born and raised in that general area although mostly Northern Va. i did live in Maryland and i can make the best crab cakes.

Crab cakes are the best! Its this place in jersey that makes some really good stuffed crab cakes.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Alright folks, I think I'm going to get some sleep. Hope you all have a great night and I'll catch y'all in the morning.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• three_cranberry_muffins.jpg
    three_cranberry_muffins.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 5
  • A1OmeletWithCheese.jpg
    A1OmeletWithCheese.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 18
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 5
  • tim-hortons-takeout-cup.jpg
    tim-hortons-takeout-cup.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6465.JPG
    IMG_6465.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Ghost protocol was pretty good. I actually liked it better that MI2

Same here as a sequel loving it as much or more than the original that is a very rare occurence.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I do too. Dude is has been juicing up on steroids for a minute

The problem I see is that like Lance Armstrong it's not like they are the only ones doing it. So if you want to do lifetime ban then you should hit everyone it's only fair. They wont do it because too many players would be out. So the powers that be shouldn't get all hypocritical IMO.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

The problem I see is that like Lance Armstrong it's not like they are the only ones doing it. So if you want to do lifetime ban then you should hit everyone it's only fair. They wont do it because too many players would be out. So the powers that be shouldn't get all hypocritical IMO.

I think the issue with him is that he was caught on that same list before. I think back in 2001 or 2003. So of those guys are one time offenders so the dish out the 50 game ban for them. Whatever it is, all of them are making the game look bad and tainting the game of baseball.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I think the issue with him is that he was caught on that same list before. I think back in 2001 or 2003. So of those guys are one time offenders so the dish out the 50 game ban for them. Whatever it is, all of them are making the game look bad and tainting the game of baseball.

Oh, I agree with you I don't really follow baseball so I didn't know that. As a repeat offender he should definitely get slapped big time. These guys do it because they already have money so there is no consequence to their actions. They don't love the game anymore because like you said they are making the game look bad. If they get suspended they should have to pay the team they play for the time they lost on the field since it's their fault. Gotta hit them where it hurts their pockets then maybe they will think twice about doing it.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh, I agree with you I don't really follow baseball so I didn't know that. As a repeat offender he should definitely get slapped big time. These guys do it because they already have money so there is no consequence to their actions. They don't love the game anymore because like you said they are making the game look bad. If they get suspended they should have to pay the team they play for the time they lost on the field since it's their fault. Gotta hit them where it hurts their pockets then maybe they will think twice about doing it.

Yup I agree. Get in their pockets.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Much thank you! :D
Still not ready to workout just yet, being careful...but waaayyy better than last week.

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

glad to hear it and yes very smart not rushing yourself. I see so many people who hurry back to work or the gym and then they are out for longer because they just make things worst.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy almost time for lunch!

I am going to try and get out to BB at lunch and pick up my display out adaptor for my MBP.

How is everyone?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal