The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Anyone want to weigh in on what might go down tomorrow with Alex Rodriguez?
Suspended for the rest of this season and all of 2014. Her is appealing and his suspension does not start until Thursday. I think A Rod ruined being the highest paid and what might have been a lock for the HOF just like Pete Rose and many before him him did.

I also think that if there truly is overwhelming evidence as they say and there must be for Bud Selig to make this decision knowing if he appeals there will be the union for the players to go up against and all Sports Center can think about is how the commissioners legacy will be perceived none of this is far from being over.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

As always 'I'M IMPRESSED' !!! Organizing an event this large and to raise that much money is a HUGE FEAT....so CONGRATS on that...and cycling that far and you team coming in 1st PLACE is a FEAT all on its own...WELL DONE JAG :yes:
Thank you Wendy as that means a lot to me for you to say that.
It is why I do about 3 of these a month for different causes that mean a lot to me and will continue to.

It is why I give up what I do on my weekends and of course hold them on Sunday's when I am off work. Although it takes 2 weeks minimum leading up to it all with the logistics and work and me being a volunteer her and sometimes I get cranky when I should not. In any event I love the charity work which will continue while other things might not.

Thank you for the support Wendy just to aknowledge it

Last edited:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you Wendy as that means a lotto me for you to say that.
It is why I do about 3 of these a month for different causes that mean a lot to me and will continue to.

It is why I give up what I do on my weekends and of course hold them on Sunday's when I am off work. Although it takes 2 weeks minimum leading up to it all with the logistics and work and me being a volunteer her and sometimes I get cranky when I should not. In any event I love the charity work which will continue while other things might not.

Thank you for the support Wendy just to aknowledge it

You're welcome Jag and I agree charity work or as in your case rides and work can be very rewarding and fulfilling !! 👍🚴

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh Geez Laura :rolleyes: Well Here we don't even have NFL except a part ownership of the Buffalo Bills who...um...well I won't say it but starts with S and ends in K :talk-hand: so our house is divided...I like the NY Giants and the guys all like the Cowboys ! Hmmmm I wonder if the cheerleaders have something to do with them liking that team.... :rotfl:
Oh i would think it might have a bit to do with it... Just a bit!!! Oh they have Cheerleaders...hmmmm Never noticed.. OK I lied.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Seafood? I wanna come...I love crab legs!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
When i start my vacation Wed I am going to a place called Cedar Key a fishing village 3 hours away from where I live and of I am going to put the bike rack on the car and take the bike, Fish and eat nothing but fish all week long. All kinds of different fish. Can' wait.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK dinner is served

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
No this to me would be the perfect dinner and i mean all of it, there is nothing there that I would turn away and I mean nothing. That is what I am going to be eating all week on vacation where I am going.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks! That food does look good. Wish I really had some crab cakes in my house :)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV
I love real Maryland crab cakes and since i was born and raised in that general area although mostly Northern Va. i did live in Maryland and i can make the best crab cakes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hello jag:)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
Good evening Rellskie. Sorry so late but have been reading back posts catching up and throwing out likes and thanks.

Last edited:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

There's nothing quite like picked this morning fresh sweetcorn slathered in real butter and lightly sprinkled with sea salt...

Evening kch :) ..... We had fresh corn with dinner ....and I'm going to pretend it was picked early this morning... Your description was perfect!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

When i start my vacation Wed I am going to a place called Cedar Key a fishing village 3 hours away from where I live and of I am going to put the bike rack on the car and take the bike, Fish and eat nothing but fish all week long. All kinds of different fish. Can' wait.

That sounds familiar, whereabouts is it? And that sounds very relaxing!! Good for you :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone... One more day of work and then my 2 weeks of rest and relaxation so I hope to see you all some mornings like I use to . Until then Hope everyone has a good evening.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That sounds familiar, whereabouts is it? And that sounds very relaxing!! Good for you :)

It is on the other side of Tampa Fl on the gulf which is a resort and commercial fishing village. Everyone goes there for the best relaxation and you rent a cabin and have to go over a small bridge to get there. It is a very cool place.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73