The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I know I am late on the subject of cases but has anyone ever looked at the Seidio line of cases?

I looked at them for my Playbook once but I went with a otterbox. I hear good things about the seidio cases though

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I think if they ever used anyone else I wouldn't watch it. I'm excited to get IM3! The first Ironman was my fav but looking forward to watching 3 and the Avengers 2 movie is making me impatient.

Yeah I know avengers 2 is going to be good!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

First off I just want to throw congrats to bamf for back to back Milestones and especially the 10K with w/o being redundant the best Milestone Avatar I have seen made here yet. Well deserved and well made.

I have been slacking off on them but it is your threads, You all should be winning them. I also don't hold grudges no matter what was said to who about what or all that crap so with that...it's behind me and wanted to just put it all in one post and let it drop.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Can't help it but this is the best Milestone Avatar I have seen made in here yet. Congrats to the two of you on the collaboration and to bamf for getting it. I am jealous being a Coyboy fan myself.

Aw thanks so much Jag it's for sure a huge complement !! 😀 We had fun making it !

Hey Jag I'm passing through Mt. Forest as I type !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 💋

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I just got home from a very big cycle race race I organized myself this weekend for today and why I have been busy.

My team came in first and I came in with the fastest overall time for a 40 mile ride that raised a total of $36,000 for the Food bank here in our area. It blew away last year and I was very proud.bike-race-sarasota.jpgcape-haze-pioneer-trail.jpgcycle fest 2.jpgcycle fest 3.jpgcycle fest.jpgteamphoto.jpg

Just a few photos for now as I have not gotten with the guy who took the majority to download them and upload them to my photobucket account.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Aw thanks so much Jag it's for sure a huge complement !!  We had fun making it !

Hey Jag I'm passing through Mt. Forest as I type !

Sent from wendybeee's sweet white iPhone 5 
Stop at TD Smith Transport and say hello to Mike for me. He will know me. Be careful of his guard dogs....LOL :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I looked at them for my Playbook once but I went with a otterbox. I hear good things about the seidio cases though

They are all I ever used including my BB days and I of course am using their convert case they call it for my iPhone. A 2 piece hard case to slip the phone in and a rubber outter case for the bumps and it covers all the ports including the camera lens. It also has a locking holster for your belt which i prefer to carry it. It has never failed me yet and I have a Zagg screen protector which is smudge proof.All and all I like my setup.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of your day. Getting ready to go to an ocean front restaurant with friends for the best fish sandwiches in the city.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I just got home from a very big cycle race race I organized myself this weekend for today and why I have been busy.

My team came in first and I came in with the fastest overall time for a 40 mile ride that raised a total of $36,000 for the Food bank here in our area. It blew away last year and I was very proud.View attachment 35797View attachment 35798View attachment 35799View attachment 35800View attachment 35801View attachment 35802

Just a few photos for now as I have not gotten with the guy who took the majority to download them and upload them to my photobucket account.

Congrats Jag! that is a hell of an accomplishment both putting it together and your team winning :beer:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I just have to say I love my Mac :heart: Sometimes I'll be using my iPhone or my laptop and for some reason I just appreciate them. So I'm sittign here encoding a movie and I just realized how much my laptop enables me to do. :big-hug:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

They are all I ever used including my BB days and I of course am using their convert case they call it for my iPhone. A 2 piece hard case to slip the phone in and a rubber outter case for the bumps and it covers all the ports including the camera lens. It also has a locking holster for your belt which i prefer to carry it. It has never failed me yet and I have a Zagg screen protector which is smudge proof.All and all I like my setup.
What's your trick to get Zagg screen covers to go on properly? They're expensive, and I can never figure out how to install them without ruining them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

What's your trick to get Zagg screen covers to go on properly? They're expensive, and I can never figure out how to install them without ruining them.
lol Laura... Good question... I buy them at Best Buy and for the price includes installation. Let them put it on, leave the case off for 24 hours and you will never know ii's on there. It also has a lifetime warranty once you register it at Zagg. i just had BB replace one for me last week and they did not have to but they did. When you watch them install it it is amazing. They use an alcohol based liquid and slide it right on and squegee the excess and that's it. I would truly it a try. Well worth it for the money.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I just have to say I love my Mac :heart: Sometimes I'll be using my iPhone or my laptop and for some reason I just appreciate them. So I'm sittign here encoding a movie and I just realized how much my laptop enables me to do. :big-hug:

I just love all of these electronics. They help me accomplish a lot plus have some fun as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I'm still waiting to pull the trigger on a new Lenovo convertible. I wish the Haswell devices would arrive by now.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

My team came in first and I came in with the fastest overall time for a 40 mile ride that raised a total of $36,000 for the Food bank here in our area. It blew away last year and I was very proud.View attachment 35797View attachment 35798View attachment 35799View attachment 35800View attachment 35801View attachment 35802

Good Afternoon Jag!
Wow! Lots of planning goes into something like that and to raise that amount of money to help others! Quite commendable!
Oh your pictures are great! Thanks for sharing!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

MI3 is on TV, I forgot how much I love these movies. I am watching it and then will probably watch Ghost Protocol tomorrow. I wonder if they will do another one?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

MI3 is on TV, I forgot how much I love these movies. I am watching it and then will probably watch Ghost Protocol tomorrow. I wonder if they will do another one?

Ghost protocol was pretty good. I actually liked it better that MI2

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh