The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I hate the Zagg ones. I've never gotten those on properly.

They are high too! They are like 17$ for one around here. I was looking at it like wtf?

Besides using a screen protector, I don't put anything else in my pocket with my phone. My keys and anything else go in other pockets.

I try to do this now.But a while ago I did scratch up my screen protector on my iphone with my keys in my pocket. I was mad as heck.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

They are high too! They are like 17$ for one around here. I was looking at it like wtf?

I try to do this now.But a while ago I did scratch up my screen protector on my iphone with my keys in my pocket. I was mad as heck.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I know. I bought Zagg and basically threw away my money, since the thing was ruined.

At least it was your screen protector that got scratched, not your iPhone screen!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Lol! I was tempted to get this otterbox one but I really dont want to bulk up this phone. I like the slim body of it.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

That's why I have the tech21 mesh cases. I'm not sure why then use the word 'Mesh' that is rather misleading. Look up YouTube video on them.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I know. I bought Zagg and basically threw away my money, since the thing was ruined.

At least it was your screen protector that got scratched, not your iPhone screen!

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Plus it wasn't a bad scratch but it was a deep scratch. I literally put my keys on my pocket and got a scratch that quick :confused:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Plus it wasn't a bad scratch but it was a deep scratch. I literally put my keys on my pocket and got a scratch that quick :confused:

Good thing you had the screen protector!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That's why I have the tech21 mesh cases. I'm not sure why then use the word 'Mesh' that is rather misleading. Look up YouTube video on them.

I will. I love cases that are light but still add a good amount of protection. Im using the Neo hybrid case by SPG on my s4. I dropped my phone right after I put it on too and no issues lol

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I haven't played with the S4. Is it as slippery as the S3?

One of my friends has the S3, and when she didn't have a case I had a hard time holding the device since it was so slippery. My hands were clean and not sweaty. When she got a case, I had no trouble holding the device.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I haven't played with the S4. Is it as slippery as the S3?

One of my friends has the S3, and when she didn't have a case I had a hard time holding the device since it was so slippery. My hands were clean and not sweaty. When she got a case, I had no trouble holding the device.

Yeah its slippery and feels kinda weird to me. It makes your hands feel sweaty and whatnot but its not a deal breaker to me because all you have to do is add a case and your good. The s3 and s4 feels the same to me.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Lol. How do you like the lumia 900? It looks like a awesome phone

I love it!

I just wish AT&T still offered early upgrades. I want the 1020 (the one with the 41 MP camera), but I don't get an upgrade until next year. :(

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I love it!

I just wish AT&T still offered early upgrades. I want the 1020 (the one with the 41 MP camera), but I don't get an upgrade until next year. :(

That's good. That 1020 looks great too. That sure is alot of MP on a phone

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

That's good. That 1020 looks great too. That sure is alot of MP on a phone

Hopefully there will be an even better Nokia available next March when I can upgrade. Nokia seems to be releasing a lot of new products (and has the best ones on AT&T).

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully there will be an even better Nokia available next March when I can upgrade. Nokia seems to be releasing a lot of new products (and has the best ones on AT&T).

Yeah they probably will. They have been on a nice run the past couple years with their phones. I really Like the UI on them too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh