The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My day was very busy as always. Might as well get use to not seeing me in here at all during the day no matter what choices I have as I am not going to circumvent my IT dept. that blocked this site.

On a lighter note I just don't have the same feeling and love I had for a thread i started as I did yesterday in light of everything that went on so i am not going to lie. With that I am not going to bring up anything else up. It is you alls thread so enjoy your time and what you all choose to do. At least I am proud that it got started so have fun with it.

Evening again Jag. I think I can speak for all that we are quite appreciative that you started this thread. You have brought us all together. Where else can you go to get coffee and breakfast in the morning, snacks in the afternoon, and ice cream in the evening with or without spoons?? Mixed in with all of the goodies we have tech talk, dancing talk, and even a little smack talk.
Our feelings are destined to be bruised from time to time and some may need to step back on occasion but all in all the fricken little piece of technology we can't live without unites us all.
Thanks Jag :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh no lol. They have a gummy bear song?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

OK I had to stop this at 40 seconds. I just can't lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Evening again Jag. I think I can speak for all that we are quite appreciative that you started this thread. You have brought us all together. Where else can you go to get coffee and breakfast in the morning, snacks in the afternoon, and ice cream in the evening with or without spoons?? Mixed in with all of the goodies we have tech talk, dancing talk, and even a little smack talk.
Our feelings are destined to be bruised from time to time and some may need to step back on occasion but all in all the fricken little piece of technology we can't live without unites us all.

Very eloquently stated lizzie:thumbup:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Like I said the gift that keeps on giving :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I appreciate what you have to say Elizabeth and don't believe I understand what the last line really means not that it will help me to change things.

Sometimes people have to look back and truly understand that this has nothing to do with a cup of anything. It is more about what I did and gave up every night I came home not just for iMore but more for this thread I decided to start to bring people together and that and that alone goes unforgotten based on not what the subject matter was but the content of the words, Then that is the time I hit a realazation point where I can clearly see the light and how i felt things that were said meant to me.

This thread never had anything to do with post counts, never had anything to do with many of the things that were brought up last night but needless to say it went that many and posts counts means more to people than words and honor towards someone else. When it gets to that point as it had IMO then except for a very occasional hello , I need to step away and don't expect you meaning anyone to understand but that is ok and you don't have to. Enjoy your thread and making your special posts Milestones. Enjoy what started and i am sure once your actually figure out how I feel about it all choose someone or whoever steps up and take over. I am sure you plenty that can do that.

I am not trying to be mean or over the top and you all can think what you want of me. I am ok with that too. Once you say things that cannot be taken back and you hurt someones feelings or worse their pride, that is when I step away. With that enjoy.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

So do I have the big Team20k target on my back since I was the one playing with Jag?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ok so where is seashell with "Rita" and where is the ice cream at? Bamf posted up some gummy bears with a pleasant little tune with it (LMao)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ok so where is seashell with "Rita" and where is the ice cream at? Bamf posted up some gummy bears with a pleasant little tune with it (LMao)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

How about cupcakes?

I am watching cupcake wars now :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh yes! Gotta bring out the milk for this

jeny4a6a.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Yeah. If I ate cupcakes I would be all over most of the ones they make.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Watching "man on fire" that movie is one of my favorites. Had a good story behind it and had some action it it.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I need to go to bed. I can watch cupcake wars tomorrow.

Night all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73