The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well I think you need to re-state your timeframe... Not watching tonight, but watching for the next 24 hours :) give or take a few hours

That is true lol. Those hulk movies alone are like 4-5 hours. That first one was like 2 hours

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well I think you need to re-state your timeframe... Not watching tonight, but watching for the next 24 hours :) give or take a few hours

:laughing: it will depend how many hours my wife can take so I am planning to try and get through 3 of those hopefully. I was going to add the Batman movies and thought yeah right no point :rotfl:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Anytime I was going to make it for the S4 too but lost my template for the res :mad:

Its cool. I have a app to make em fit the phone perfectly:thumbup:. I think the resolution is 1080 x 1280 though.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Good Evening my friends. How is everyone?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey bamf! Hey Rellskie! Sitting by the campfire...how are you guys?

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Evening my friends. How is everyone?

Hey bamf! Hey Rellskie! Sitting by the campfire...how are you guys?

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Hey you two. I'm good just got done eating some calzone smh. Its a off day I will work it off :D. What are you guys up too? Hey seashell can I get a Rita?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How was your day jag. We missed you in here today:)

My day was very busy as always. Might as well get use to not seeing me in here at all during the day no matter what choices I have as I am not going to circumvent my IT dept. that blocked this site.

On a lighter note I just don't have the same feeling and love I had for a thread i started as I did yesterday in light of everything that went on so i am not going to lie. With that I am not going to bring up anything else up. It is you alls thread so enjoy your time and what you all choose to do. At least I am proud that it got started so have fun with it.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ahhh..... Relaxing time

Relaxing time over :( We are helping a friend out and watching there twin girls. There is a lot of kid energy here and the movie they were all watching just ended.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Relaxing time over :( We are helping a friend out and watching there twin girls. There is a lot of kid energy here and the movie they were all watching just ended.

Wahooo relaxing time is back on. Twins picked up.

So Rell, Jag you still here?

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Elizabeth... Your liking posts so you are here :)

Whats up?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

My day was very busy as always. Might as well get use to not seeing me in here at all during the day no matter what choices I have as I am not going to circumvent my IT dept. that blocked this site.

On a lighter note I just don't have the same feeling and love I had for a thread i started as I did yesterday in light of everything that went on so i am not going to lie. With that I am not going to bring up anything else up. It is you alls thread so enjoy your time and what you all choose to do. At least I am proud that it got started so have fun with it.

I wasn't going to say anything and just let this go but jag? Are you serious bro? I know you had some drama on here yesterday but that's over and done. You cant tell me you are not going to be in here now over some BS. come on man!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh