The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I been meaning to post these pictures. Whale chasing down this dolphin and jumps 15 feet into the air. Just amazing pictures

ujubypy3.jpg

uza6agyj.jpg

4e2u5egu.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning!
Thanks for the coffee bamf and the great breakfast Rellskie!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

My Team20k family... CHEER ME UP!!!

I am in an epically pissy mood and need help keeping the cord from my top wound tight. Any one little thing might make me spin out of control.

Aww...it's Thursday bamf, almost the weekend and you have a wonderful family and sweet puppies waiting to walk with you!! And if that doesn't make you smile, how about this:
topless happy dance in the hot tub?! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I been meaning to post these pictures. Whale chasing down this dolphin and jumps 15 feet into the air. Just amazing pictures

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/ujubypy3.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/uza6agyj.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/4e2u5egu.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Awesome!!! My oldest loves dolphins...will have to show her these. Thanks for sharing! :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/ujubypy3.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/uza6agyj.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/01/4e2u5egu.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I was about to like until I saw the last picture. I'm a lover of dolphins and that last picture although better eaten by a whale than hunted by men it still makes me sad.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I was about to like until I saw the last picture. I'm a lover of dolphins and that last picture although better eaten by a whale than hunted by men it still makes me sad.

Lol. I dig what your saying but that is nature in the wild right there. That dolphin was running for his life though. The story I got it from said the chase lasted for 2 hours

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Lol. I dig what your saying but that is nature in the wild right there. That dolphin was running for his life though. The story I got it from said the chase lasted for 2 hours

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Holy crap 2 hours! yeah I know it's nature like when you see lions hunting etc. The cheetah is my favorite animal but videos of them hunting things like gazelles not my cup of tea. I know it's the circle of life and all that but I prefer to live in the bliss of ignorance :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Holy crap 2 hours! yeah I know it's nature like when you see lions hunting etc. The cheetah is my favorite animal but videos of them hunting things like gazelles not my cup of tea. I know it's the circle of life and all that but I prefer to live in the bliss of ignorance :laughing:

Lmao at "bliss of ignorance"

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Wow its pretty dead in here today. Where is everybody?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey there Rellskie!! Rita is here with me by the campfire! ;). How are you?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey there Rellskie!! Rita is here with me by the campfire! ;). How are you?

I'm good. Just got eating dinner and watching some baseball. Are you enjoying Rita's company? :D

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Smh! Well I hope you get a chance to relax this evening::)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I can only hope.. At least I have the topless happy hot tube dance to keep me smiling :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ahhh... Rainy walk with my babies. We hit 3.2 miles today so Jessie might get to our old speed soon.

Coffee is served.

View attachment 35519

And for you Jag since you don't like my signature lattes.

View attachment 35520
bamf where did you get the idea that I ever gave an idea that I did not like your signature Lattes? That blows me away. First of all I drink Lattes every weekend when I am off work and can get up in the morning and meet my friends at Starbucks when we have Cycle rides or not.

Kind of gives the impression to me that you are a bit uncomfortable? There are a lot of things I don't like in the thread and if have always said so but don't think you will ever see that from me.

My friend I don't nor will I ever be in here at 6 in the morning since that is when i wake and have other priorities when I have an hour to have a cup of coffee, watch Sports Center , shower and head to work. If because i am not here then and don't comment...Sorry. I have made comments last night and a thank you for your coffee once I get in and get home and log in here that late in the evening.
If you are offended about that... I am sorry.

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wished I would have had the omelet with the roasted tomatoes on it today for breakfast. It even looks appealing and am sure just as good. Thank you for the goodies Wendy. Darn Who is gonna step up and feed us us and coffee us while Wendy is gone? LOL :rotfl:

My coffee is not good enough for you :)

bamf where did you get he idea that i ever gave an idea that I did not like your signature Lattes? That blows me away. First of all I drink Lattes every weekend when i am off work and can get up in the morning and meet my friends at Starbucks when we have Cycle rides or not.

Kind of gives the impression to me that you are a bit uncomfortable? There are a lot of things I don't like in the thread and if have always saidso but don't think you will ever see that from me.

My friend I don't nor will I ever be in here at 6 in the morning since that is when i wake and have other priorities when i have an hour to have a cup of coffee, watch Sports Center , shower and head to work. If because i am not here then and don't comment...Sorry. I have made comments last night and a thank you for your coffee once I get in and get home and log in here that late in the evening.
If you are offended about that... I am sorry.

Lighten up my friend I was playing with you. :)