The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yeah I hear ya. Today I didn't do nothing as far as working out. Taking a rest day. Speaking of vitamins, I need to pick some up:)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
I know enough about when i worked out a lot like 6 days a week and even some very god friends here that are avid weight lifters or body builders don't work out and this is for ALL of you, more then 3-4 times a week for maybe an hour hard core and done. Once you break yourself down you don't build when you work out, you build during rest, You also need to give your body to get the lactic acid out of your system for soreness.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nothing wrong with a baldy. My pops sports one and is proud as a peacock. I know if this patch of hair on my head continues to get lighter I will too in a few years.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
I just have to shave about 3 times a week but I am now use to it doing it for a few years now.:)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I just have to shave about 3 times a week but I am now use to it doing it for a few years now.:)

I have absolutely nothing against bald men...(that is my own edited comment so I don't get myself in trouble!) ;)

*happy dance* ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Im just happy I still have hair at 25. The men on My pops side of the family apparently all went bald early. I think I'm good because my mother has a great head of hair so I don't know.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I have absolutely nothing against bald men...(that is my own edited comment so I don't get myself in trouble!) ;)

*happy dance* ;)

I must of missed something or read what you are talking about but don't know which one here you are referring?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Im just happy I still have hair at 25. The men on My pops side of the family apparently all went bald early. I think I'm good because my mother has a great head of hair so I don't know.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
I started losing my hair around 25 and now that I am several years older now I just decided because so many friends shave their head and I like the look also I would do it and have been ever since for about 2 years now.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Seems like things are slowing down and this would be a good time to call it a night so everyone have a pleasant night and see and talk to you all tomorrow. Peace to everyone of you.:)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Going to get some sleep as well. Have a great night everyone!

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I must of missed something or read what you are talking about but don't know which one here you are referring?

The few of you talking about lack of hair....and how it's not a bad thing, IMO! ;)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Ahhh... Rainy walk with my babies. We hit 3.2 miles today so Jessie might get to our old speed soon.

Coffee is served.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375352355.615541.jpg

And for you Jag since you don't like my signature lattes.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21375352385.644179.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning team 20k! Here is a little breakfast to get you up and running this morning.

yrusegyh.jpg

tynage6y.jpg

u5yrarad.jpg

quda5any.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Ahhh... Rainy walk with my babies. We hit 3.2 miles today so Jessie might get to our old speed soon.

Coffee is served.

View attachment 35519

And for you Jag since you don't like my signature lattes.

View attachment 35520

Hope you enjoyed your walk bamf. Its a rainy one here today as well. Thanks for the coffee too:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

You should see my DL picture. We cant smile anymore either, and its in BW, and the day before I got it I shaved my head for ST. Baldrics.

I look like I came right out of prison. OH and it was a fat BAMF picture too. Its awesome.

Then there is this one I made up to show my daughters potential suiters

View attachment 35493

I love this :laughing:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I have a D50,D60,and a D90. The D40 is a very nice camera too!

holy moly care to share :laughing: nice! What kind of lenses you got? I only have a 35-200 so far but since I'm only an amateur can't really validate the need for costly lenses :no:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

As good as us Americans have the Cheesecake Factory Ricky, You spend too much time there you will be working out at one of those 24/7 gyms....:laughing:

:laughing: aint that the truth brotha I learned that when returning from our honeymoon. I gained 10 lbs from the 9 day trip!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

WOW lizzie just a few I would say and I am also partial to Nikon. I started with a D40X and moved up to the D90 and that is where I am now and really like it. Works in great with the IP camera when I need compact and don't or can't take the D90.

Yeah another Nikonian here love them. I started with the D40 and meant to move up to a 3100 but that didn't pan out. So for now I'm going to wait and see what is new in a year or two. I've ot a tripod and some lenses so I'm good. I do family stuff where no one can complain :rotfl:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I have the same thing except not 25 but in the late 30s or early 40s. My dad started losing the hair on the top of his head in his 40s and my older brother started losing his in his 30s. Thankfully I haven't lost any of mine, yet and I hope it stays that way. :biggrin:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20! Thanks bamf for coffee and Rellskie for breakfast!! *happy dance* ;)

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My Team20k family... CHEER ME UP!!!

I am in an epically pissy mood and need help keeping the cord from my top wound tight. Any one little thing might make me spin out of control.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods