The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good evening everyone.... Worked an OT shift today and sorry i was not around for the good will spread all over here as I look today but work is work. So now dinner is over and i am going to browse the forums and catch up on my work and hope to be back here later on. Peace to all of you.:yes:

Hey Jag....good evening to you also ! So with all that extra money are you taking us all out for dinner and drinks :laughing::beer:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag....good evening to you also ! So with all that extra money are you taking us all out for dinner and drinks :laughing::beer:
Why of course you know I will....Just let me know when you all of you choose the date and time so I can rent a van to pick you up at the airport. We will make a weekend of it.:rotfl::yes:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

No workout for me.. Long day I will tell you all about it tomorrow

Night all

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Where is seashell. I see her lurking in the shadows somewhere?

Here I am! *waving...I mean dancing!* doing good...little better still today, but need to rest now! See you all for coffee! Night my friends;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

No workout for me.. Long day I will tell you all about it tomorrow

Night all

Here I am! *waving...I mean dancing!* doing good...little better still today, but need to rest now! See you all for coffee! Night my friends;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Have a goodnight you two :)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK just finished my forum work. DONE! Finally and now I can relax. How is everyone doing and I went back 4 pages to brush up and think I got everything.

Seashell is still hurt and sore but dancing and lushing up on Rita.... Everybody else is working out at the gym and eating next to nothing. Elizabeth is working hard and still having fun. Wendy is working and winding down a short week for something. I am recapping what i missed and hope I did not miss too much and Wendy and everyone wants to go for drinks with my OT money where after taxes basically in the states it would cost me money to go in and work today and i my day off.....:rotfl:

​Hope I got just about everything.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

OK just finished my forum work. DONE! Finally and now I can relax. How is everyone doing and I went back 4 pages to brush up and think I got everything.

Seashell is still hurt and sore but dancing and lushing up on Rita.... Everybody else is working out at the gym and eating next to nothing. Elizabeth is working hard and still having fun. Wendy is working and winding down a short week for something. I am recapping what i missed and hope I did not miss too much and Wendy and everyone wants to go for drinks with my OT money where after taxes basically in the states it would cost me money to go in and work today and i my day off.....:rotfl:

Lol I guess you got it all jag. How is your night going?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

:rotfl: and don't forget the van rental and an extra bottle of Tequila for all of seashell's Rita's prior to the dinner....and after the dinner.....and in the morning.......um...can we have a bonfire on the beach........puleeez :tongue:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol I guess you got it all jag. How is your night going?

Going good now that as I mentioned finished forum work. Now watching Criminal minds - nothing else on. I made a lot of service appts today with people calling in so we are going to be very busy which I like. How ids your night?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:rotfl: and don't forget the van rental and an extra bottle of Tequila for all of seashell's Rita's prior to the dinner....and after the dinner.....and in the morning.......um...can we have a bonfire on the beach........puleeez :tongue:
Sure not a problem... If Rita I mean seashell is going to drink all that Tequila I will take her to where I buy mine so she can get a good price on a case.....:laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Going good now that as I mentioned finished forum work. Now watching Criminal minds - nothing else on. I made a lot of service appts today with people calling in so we are going to be very busy which I like. How ids your night?

I have to watch the first season of criminal minds. Never watched it but it looks great. I just got done watching a episode of this show called "Ray donovan" I recorded on my dvr. Now im looking at some WWE raw..

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone.... Worked an OT shift today and sorry i was not around for the good will spread all over here as I look today but work is work. So now dinner is over and i am going to browse the forums and catch up on my work and hope to be back here later on. Peace to all of you.:yes:

Evening Jag!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh hey!!! Jag is taking us all to dinner and drinks?!!! Wow great idea Wendy

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Why of course you know I will....Just let me know when you all of you choose the date and time so I can rent a van to pick you up at the airport. We will make a weekend of it.:rotfl::yes:

Oh look! It's true! What a guy Jag xoxo

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

BTW I am getting ready to go to bed here in about half hour so please everyone have a good night and someone grab me a coffee from bamf and then one later in the morning from Wendy and send me one.... Thank you:yes:

Good night imore 20K

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR