The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thanks bamf for coffee!

Morning team20!! Hope you all have a wonderful Monday...I'm getting better slowly, taking it easy so as not to overdo it! Was supposed to be running a 5k with my daughter on Saturday...may walk most of it now, but I am going to finish it! This not working out for a few days has bummed me out...at least dancing has kept me kinda active! ;)

It's going to be a good day!! ;)

Good Morning Seashell! Oh you will be back to working out soon! The dancing surely helps.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Heyyyyyyy :big-hug: are you feeling better? is the ice helping?

Hey you! Ice helped...super sore though but trying my hardest to still do my normal routine, just a bit slower!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning imore family! Glad its a nice cool 72 degrees outside today so thats great. Now on my way to work so I'll catch up with you all in a bit. Have a great day everyone!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Good Morning Rellskie! Ohhh 72 sounds nice!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey you! Ice helped...super sore though but trying my hardest to still do my normal routine, just a bit slower!

Aww seashell I hope you feel better soon :thumbup:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Whatever dish that is in the last picture looks really good. Thanks wendy

You are very welcome Rells......It's a vegetarian spanish omelette....actually all the dishes are vegetarian :biggrin:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Aww seashell I hope you feel better soon :thumbup:

Thanks Rellskie! *hugs* You guys have been great the past few days keeping me occupied and smiling...hoping the pain subsides a bit in next day or two cause I'm ready to be done with this nonsense!! ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Rellskie! *hugs* You guys have been great the past few days keeping me occupied and smiling...hoping the pain subsides a bit in next day or two cause I'm ready to be done with this nonsense!! ;)

Are you taking any medication? Some sort if pain relief should take some of the pains edge off.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Are you taking any medication? Some sort if pain relief should take some of the pains edge off.

Just Advil...oh and Rita stopped by this weekend to help too! It's hard when even clothes touching makes it hurt, but going to work topless is not an option...staying home, dancing and topless yes that's a better option!😉

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just Advil...oh and Rita stopped by this weekend to help too! It's hard when even clothes touching makes it hurt, but going to work topless is not an option...staying home, dancing and topless yes that's a better option!😉

Wait wait wait....isnt "Rita" the cause of your fall in the first place? LMAO! Im kidding.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Just Advil...oh and Rita stopped by this weekend to help too! It's hard when even clothes touching makes it hurt, but going to work topless is not an option...staying home, dancing and topless yes that's a better option!

See that is why you should live in Canada then going to work topless wouldn't be against the law :yes: ofcourse that doesn't mean it wouldn't be against office policy. You win some you lose some :rotfl: You are doing exactly what you should be doing though taking it easy but still doing your normal routine so that your muscles don't get stiff. It just takes time so eat your veggies and drink your milk to make your bones nice and strong. We'll be here to keep your company and cheer up your spirits :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Today is an awesome day for me, even though I HATE Mondays! In my quest to develop a six pack one of the things I do is flex the ab muscles while I'm walking. It's just like any other muscle the more you use it the more it develops. So about 30 minutes a day when I'm walking to and from work I flex them. Today I finally am able to isolate the lower ab muscles. The ones that are covered in a layer of fat and still will not show. Before when I flex it was mostly the upper abs which are more defined but today finally I am now able to just flex the lower ab muscles. This is a HUGE breakthrough for me :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Today is an awesome day for me, even though I HATE Mondays! In my quest to develop a six pack one of the things I do is flex the ab muscles while I'm walking. It's just like any other muscle the more you use it the more it develops. So about 30 minutes a day when I'm walking to and from work I flex them. Today I finally am able to isolate the lower ab muscles. The ones that are covered in a layer of fat and still will not show. Before when I flex it was mostly the upper abs which are more defined but today finally I am now able to just flex the lower ab muscles. This is a HUGE breakthrough for me :)

Congrats man! Today is a abs and cardio day for me. Yesterday I didnt get a chance to work on my abs so im going to change it up a bit today and fit it in.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen