The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I've never done groups in WhatsApp.....only in BBM when I was on my 9900. Do the groups work well on WA ?

As good as BBM did for me. I have 3 groups, mixed CrackBerry members with those that have been part of a BBM group I ran, a Mod group since I don't have BBM yet, and access to several of the Ambassadors. It's been a blessing for me.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well don't you lead the exciting life now BK but deep down next to what pays the bills, I know you love Moding like I did and now Like I love this gig. Just something about it. We my friend drop by when you can and with that I am out of her tonight.

Gonna watch a hunting show on the Sports Channel and go to bed. Gonna feel weird working tomorrow on my day off. Good night everyone and and have a pleasant evening and Monday morning.

Yeah, it's great to serve the community in that manner. I get to work even more directly with the nuts and bolts of what makes the site tick.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

As good as BBM did for me. I have 3 groups, mixed CrackBerry members with those that have been part of a BBM group I ran, a Mod group since I don't have BBM yet, and access to several of the Ambassadors. It's been a blessing for me.

Which device do you use ? I assumed bb but it doesn't sound like it if you don't have BBM

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well don't you lead the exciting life now BK but deep down next to what pays the bills, I know you love Moding like I did and now Like I love this gig. Just something about it. We my friend drop by when you can and with that I am out of her tonight.

Gonna watch a hunting show on the Sports Channel and go to bed. Gonna feel weird working tomorrow on my day off. Good night everyone and and have a pleasant evening and Monday morning.

Good night Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

BK you have my contact info don't you in case you ever need anything for me from here right? Also you should know when wew hit 20K likes here we took it pretty good and Elizabeth made this for the occasion so you are a big part of it. Take this home with you.

Wallpaper For 20K Likes In The iMore 20K Post Challenge.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Which device do you use ? I assumed bb but it doesn't sound like it if you don't have BBM

Galaxy SIII. It's where I do all my work, including modding. Probably less than 100 posts overall have been written not using mobile devices since I started in 08. So far it is the only phone I've had that can can keep up with my pace. And believe me, I put some serious hours in on all of them.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, it's great to serve the community in that manner. I get to work even more directly with the nuts and bolts of what makes the site tick.
That is what I liked about the Mod gig too and although I still know it, It is cool what i do now even thought I no longer use the heavy guns and weapons...LOL

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

BK you have my contact info don't you in case you ever need anything for me from here right? Also you should know when wew hit 20K likes here we took it pretty good and Elizabeth made this for the occasion so you are a big part of it. Take this home with you.

View attachment 35199

I'm still updating my contact list, but I know where to get it if needed quickly. And that's a nice wallpaper! The willie I use right now is pure black to help with battery life.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I know it's late for most of you but a tinsy tiny dessert couldn't hurt!
angel-food-cupcakes12_zpsb3292b1b.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That is what I liked about the Mod gig too and although I still know it, It is cool what i do now even thought I no longer use the heavy guns and weapons...LOL

I've gotten a lot done without having to resort to being terribly harsh. Even friends know I treat all the same, and I'm quite fair.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Galaxy SIII. It's where I do all my work, including modding. Probably less than 100 posts overall have been written using mobile devices since I started in 08. So far it is the only phone I've had that can can keep up with my pace. And believe me, I put some serious hours in on all of them.

Good to know ! K well I better move my **** and get to bed. Sunday night is always hard for me to get to bed because I'm such a night hawk on the weekends that I have to force myself.....even so I will play games on my phone under my pillow for an hour :laughing:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Good to know ! K well I better move my **** and get to bed. Sunday night is always hard for me to get to bed because I'm such a night hawk on the weekends that I have to force myself.....even so I will play games on my phone under my pillow for an hour :laughing:

Just an hour? Pffft, slackers!

;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh