The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

That is good BK. Must be doing a lot of roading huh. Haven't seen ya much anyway in here.... Hope all is going well with you.

I've been ultra busy of late. Mod game keeps me occupied quite a bit, work, and now I've found out I apparently have a half-sister I've never even heard of.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening iMore
Look I stop by and you all went away! Boo hoo!
Ok we all have to suck it up yep tomorrow is Monday.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good Evening iMore
Look I stop by and you all went away! Boo hoo!
Ok we all have to suck it up yep tomorrow is Monday.

Hey Elizabeth....yes....sigh....suck it up :talk-hand: but we are not quite there yet so good evening :biggrin:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey BK how are you doing ? :biggrin: Thanks for popping in to visit !

Been having a blast with all going on around me. The work side has eaten into my fun time, but I still work at it. Now I've posted on all four major sides of MN.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I've been ultra busy of late. Mod game keeps me occupied quite a bit, work, and now I've found out I apparently have a half-sister I've never even heard of.

A half-sister !! Whoa that's crazy ! Don't mind me it's because I have no siblings so it would be a big deal to me.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Didn't help when I realized I had closed my iMore tab when I was cleaning up my browser. Run 10 to 15 open tabs at a time.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Been having a blast with all going on around me. The work side has eaten into my fun time, but I still work at it. Now I've posted on all four major sides of MN.

That's great BK...I've only posted on 3...still missing the android one

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That's great BK...I've only posted on 3...still missing the android one

I do work to foster better relations between the sites, so I visit the others as I can. Helps that WhatsApp has upped group size limits, now.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well don't you lead the exciting life now BK but deep down next to what pays the bills, I know you love Moding like I did and now Like I love this gig. Just something about it. We my friend drop by when you can and with that I am out of her tonight.

Gonna watch a hunting show on the Sports Channel and go to bed. Gonna feel weird working tomorrow on my day off. Good night everyone and and have a pleasant evening and Monday morning.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I do work to foster better relations between the sites, so I visit the others as I can. Helps that WhatsApp has upped group size limits, now.

I've never done groups in WhatsApp.....only in BBM when I was on my 9900. Do the groups work well on WA ?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well don't you lead the exciting life now BK but deep down next to what pays the bills, I know you love Moding like I did and now Like I love this gig. Just something about it. We my friend drop by when you can and with that I am out of her tonight.

Gonna watch a hunting show on the Sports Channel and go to bed. Gonna feel weird working tomorrow on my day off. Good night everyone and and have a pleasant evening and Monday morning.

Good Night Jag....see you for coffee in the iMore morning :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro