The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Whew....I think I'm all caught up now :laughing: guess I better do some work huh ?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

So 12 more days of work and then I'm on 3 weeks of vacation in the Azores, Portugal �� You guys' gonna miss me? I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do while I'm there because there will be no healthy food for me to prepare myself and no gym :confused: Three weeks is a long *** time when my abs were just starting to come in too :crying: I'm bringing some protein bars with me, hopefully able to get skim milk there so I'm carrying an extra $100 so I can buy some of my own food. I might just end up going on the Jailhouse diet if that fails :rotfl:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Good Morning Team 20K......Happy Friday and weekend :dancing: I have no plans this weekend YET lol but starting next Wednesday I have some vacation days till the following Tuesday so I'm so looking forward to that :cool:

Heyyyyyyy fellow Canuck lets do our TGIF happy dance

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

So 12 more days of work and then I'm on 3 weeks of vacation in the Azores, Portugal �� You guys' gonna miss me? I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do while I'm there because there will be no healthy food for me to prepare myself and no gym :confused: Three weeks is a long *** time when my abs were just starting to come in too :crying: I'm bringing some protein bars with me, hopefully able to get skim milk there so I'm carrying an extra $100 so I can buy some of my own food. I might just end up going on the Jailhouse diet if that fails :rotfl:

Are you serious you are going to Portugal !!! How AWESOME !!!! Well they do eat A LOT of fish there so you will be okay that way.....Wow...it's gonna be a GREAT VACATION for you !!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning all.

Thanks for the awesome shirt Lizzy. I'll put it on at the office. I like giving everyone a show.

Off for our walk. Coffee when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

You are welcome bamf glad you like it! Congratulations again!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning team20, happy Friday!! I am a bit slow moving today, but will attempt this 'going to work thing' and see how it goes!

Thanks for coffee bamf and yummy breakfast Jag...

Nice job Elizabeth on bamf's new shirt!

Good Morning Seashell. Great to hear you are going to be able do the going to work thing...lol ...really good to hear you are ok!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

This morning a user where I work forwarded me an email they received supposedly from the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit (pictured below). The subject of the email was “Safety & Security Update”. So watch out and let your friends and family know about it too. Although the Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit does exist the email is a fake. So don't click the link in the email if you get it. Just delete the mutha*explicative* email. As you can see it has been making the rounds since March (information on the fake email in the link below)

Malware, posing as Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit email, hits the Internet - Neowin

Subject: Safety & Security Update

Dear Email User,
Our records indicate that your account is not up to date as part of our regular account maintenance: Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit in 2013 has hereby developed a new secure way for your security.
All users of the Internet and Microsoft products are hereby required to validate there email account information regardless of their Internet service provider, private or Host company.
To validate your email account and to prevent unauthorized user. Click on the validation link below and supply the required information.
Validation Link. (link removed display purposes only)
Thanks for your co-operation,
2013 Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

So 12 more days of work and then I'm on 3 weeks of vacation in the Azores, Portugal 😄 You guys' gonna miss me? I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to do while I'm there because there will be no healthy food for me to prepare myself and no gym :confused: Three weeks is a long *** time when my abs were just starting to come in too :crying: I'm bringing some protein bars with me, hopefully able to get skim milk there so I'm carrying an extra $100 so I can buy some of my own food. I might just end up going on the Jailhouse diet if that fails :rotfl:

Man it has to be something good and health to eat! If not just try and get some cardio in when you can. I wouldn't worry about it if I'm going to portugal :eek:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods