The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Okay....soooo....Mother Nature really has been nasty this year :no: It snowed right into May :cant-watch: then it rained and was cool most of June :straight-face: and FINALLY in July we had this one week heatwave :cool: and now today.....still July.......she slaps us with a COLDWAVE :rolleyes: Dear Mother Nature....Canadian winters are wayyyy too long for you to cheat us out of a proper summer :talk-hand:

There.....that was my rant as I shiver in my car this morning !

I know how you feel Wendy. We must have that same cold front here. Its the coolest morning in a while.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

It appears I will be home from work today...took a fall getting out of the shower, I am ok but crazy bruise down right side of my back and my foot is quite bruised as well...only hurts to walk!
Feel kinda silly it happened...guess happy dance sans bikini top should not be performed in the shower!!! (And yes bamf, Rellskie and Jag your welcome for that visual!) lol ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

It appears I will be home from work today...took a fall getting out of the shower, I am ok but crazy bruise down right side of my back and my foot is quite bruised as well...only hurts to walk!
Feel kinda silly it happened...guess happy dance sans bikini top should not be performed in the shower!!! (And yes bamf, Rellskie and Jag your welcome for that visual!) lol ;)

Oh no! Sorry to hear that seashell, but I'm glad you are ok:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Long distance doctoring but you need to get checked out Seashell.
...and gosh darn girly quite dancing in the shower!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

My hamster Oddy died today :concern: we didn't know....he just didn't wake up tonight :crying:

Oh Wendy! I'm sooo sorry. It's really difficult when one of our pets passes away! Hugs and thoughts going out to you. Chin up girl we are all here for you!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh Wendy! I'm sooo sorry. It's really difficult when one of our pets passes away! Hugs and thoughts going out to you. Chin up girl we are all here for you!

Awww thanks Elizabeth....I appreciate it....yes difficult even staring at the spot that his cage was :concern:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh dear seashell....this is not good......NO MORE HAPPY DANCE SANS BIKINI TOP WITH RITA FOR YOU !!! Take care my friend :big-hug:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Aww...sorry Wendy!! So sad, pets are part of the family too. *hugs*

Thanks so much seashell :biggrin:

Rita wasn't around even!! ;)

Thanks!!❤

Lol.....but seriously I think a little trip to the dr is in order just to play it safe....those shower falls are wayyy too dangerous :(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm pretty upset my name was not mentioned in the group :mad:

Glad you're OK though :big-hug: you gotta be more careful maybe get some ducky grips for your bathroom ;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Wendy sorry to hear about the hamster been through a few pets passing away hate that.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I didn't even see the post about your hamster Wendy! Really sorry to hear that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods