The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone. I thought I would go ahead and see how I like the iMore forum app. Now I'f I can just figure where everything is. Where is the coffee by the way? Lol

YAY !! :laughing: Good Morning Jag :biggrin::coffee: Sooo good to see you using the forum app !! Can't keep a good man down !! :cool:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

635E63AE-CDDC-4DBF-AE64-5BD15CAA09C4-3707-00000248C17C057F_zpsb2732bc2.jpg

Made a name addition
Congratulations again everyone!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Whew....Good Morning iMore!
Surely I have forgotten someone on the 20k likes wallpaper...'Oops'....you should see the gazillion variations...I'm done! Lol!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Can anyone tell me when I am writing a post like now and want to add an image like I would from my PC. How you do that on this app?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Can anyone tell me when I am writing a post like now and want to add an image like I would from my PC. How you do that on this app?

At the bottom of the white screen where you are typing you will see a little gray camera, then a little square box with a mountain/sun on it next to it , then a twitter bird next to it......touch the square box and it takes you to your camera roll and select the image you want.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

There are three icons at the bottom on the space in which you type a response when using the iMore app. Select the picture of the mountains (image icon) that is to the right of the camera icon and it will magically take you to your camera roll and your other image folders

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

At the bottom of the white screen where you are typing you will see a little gray camera, then a little square box with a mountain/sun on it next to it , then a twitter bird next to it......touch the square box and it takes you to your camera roll and select the image you want.

Bwhahahahaha. I should have looked before I posted!!!! Hahahah you have such descriptive directions ... Good job Wendy!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ok just to humor you I will try it ladies so I know what the heck I am doing with this app ok girls? 😃
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1374685471.576959.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

:laughing: my girls used to call that a wheelie !! Cool stunt riding there Jag :cool: so this is the infamous Jaguarr40 !

Hey guess what. We still call it a wheelie and I should not have done that work but could not resist. The infamous Jag? Lol. You are too funny. 😃😃

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods