The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I did 4 on Sunday and 2 miles yesterday...my workout will have to wait til this afternoon on this fine Tuesday! (Do you shop at Walgreens at all? Weird question I know, but log those miles in (and even your gym workouts) and get nice coupons and discounts, they add up super quick!)

Seashell, I'm definitely going up look into this!! Thanks for the tip!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

EE0DCE5C-F0A4-49A6-B80F-61AC9E02F555-2655-0000018C5D3ADB0D_zpsf38499b3.jpg

Homemade granola...lol enough for everyone. Quick snack!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

2 o'clock and I still haven't ate lunch yet. Going to have some chicken I made and a salad. I'm trying to stay on this healthy path.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Glad everyone is doing well this afternoon! Just finished my lunch: tomato/cucumber salad!! Thanks for the ss Rellskie....it is similar to the iphone one; the Walgreens app is really handy, keeps your rewards card available for them to scan right at the checkout, view the weekly ads, renew prescriptions right from your phone and log those steps to get coupons and $$ off!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Wow I didn't know that! I have a rewards account with them so I will try this out.Thx seashell:)

Edit- so here's the steps program on my phone. It was very simple to set up too

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/24/yryjubed.jpg

You can add Goals (bonus points to your acct when you do) or just log your activity each day. Like I said, you get points when you log a walk (20 per mile) or log an activity, just change the workout icon color dude to activity and not walk, then you get your points for that too!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Bamf, hope you had a good meeting...sorry I missed it! :(

30 more posts til I reach my Global milestone!!!!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Meeting was as expected, a post layoff all hands meeting :(

But I will not get in pissy mood today. Life is tooooooo short!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

You can add Goals (bonus points to your acct when you do) or just log your activity each day. Like I said, you get points when you log a walk (20 per mile) or log an activity, just change the workout icon color dude to activity and not walk, then you get your points for that too!

Nice!! I'm going to try this out later when I do my workout.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Wahoooooo We made 20k Likes!!!

Lets go for 40k now!
Good afternoon everyone. I snuck in through my phone browser to say hello and especially since I see we now hit 20K likes which is great. Thanks bamf and since I have to get off now please say hi to everyone including coffee and breakfast. I will do my likes when I get home tonight. Good job to everybody on the likes.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone. I snuck in through my phone browser to say hello and especially since I see we now hit 20K likes which is great. Thanks bamf and since I have to get off now please say hi to everyone including coffee and breakfast. I will do my likes when I get home tonight. Good job to everybody on the likes.

We are soo off and running with this thread now Jag!! Like like like like!! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

If music be the food of love, play on, Give me excess of it; that surfeiting, The appetite may sicken, and so die.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Quiet night: reading, AGT with my girls, more reading and maybe Rita will stop by!! Hubby is traveling so its lots of reading and waterslide again tomorrow!! ;)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Quiet night: reading, AGT with my girls, more reading and maybe Rita will stop by!! Hubby is traveling so its lots of reading and waterslide again tomorrow!! ;)

Sounds good! I'm going out for a little walk in a bit. Going to test out this S health app on my phone to track my steps.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Ahh home at last...Home at last... What A day and i even snuck in through Safari on my iPhone fora fe mins. said hello, said my congrats to everyone in general for the 20K + likes now and I find no reason to step up our posts and get 10K for some lucky sole because they will get a nice shiny new Wentar or Liztar whoever makes it..... That has got to be great, They are a couple of sharp gals i think we should keep around a bit longer along with seashell (Even though she is crazy) :rotfl: and i will catch hell for saying it in fun even and all the others that participate in our little home away from home here in 20K.

I asked Lizzie and Wendy if they would think of something to to bring attn to us hitting 20K likes. Something of and whatever they come up with that they can post so we can all download it it to have as a keepsake to remember the occasion. One of many occasions for us moving forward. I can't wait to see what they come up with. I know it will be good.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This dang place not only thread but my Volunteer role has got me like a drug addict sneaking around like i did today and make a post when I saw the likes count and then logged off....LOL :)

I am going to have to start using the forum app or using bamf and a few others suggested a few days ago because it is driving me nuts, Which is not too far off anyway....:biggrin:

​Anyway gonna have some dinner and chill and be back soon for more posting and spend a bit of time with my friends. BBL.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR