The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I see where your coming from. My issue with these movies is that they never really stick to how the comics were. Like captain america and ironman always having they mask off through out the movie. They are supposed to be having secret identities right? Lol. When did they do that in the comics? My point is is that they never really follow the script in these movies.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

I'm with ya on that. That's why when I watch the movies I try to keep it separate from what's in the comics.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh look I am off today and watching a movie and almost forgot my afternoon Smoothie and snacks for my friends. Shame on me. I am bad!! very bad!!

You are suppose to now say... NO Jan you are not, thank you for thinking of us because you are such a nice guy....;):eek::biggrin::rotfl::cool::yes:

Snacks are served:

View attachment 34739View attachment 34740View attachment 34741View attachment 34742View attachment 34743View attachment 34744View attachment 34745View attachment 34746

Dang those Ganash looks so good i am taking one for myself....:tongue:

Oh my oh my! Thanks jag:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon to you Jag. I'm just doing a few maintenance items on my pickup.
Sounds cool. What a great day today in terms of overcast so it is gloomy but not hot or humid. I sometimes like it that way.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm with ya on that. That's why when I watch the movies I try to keep it separate from what's in the comics.

Yes that's what you have to do. Otherwise you will just be sitting there looking at the movie like "WTF?! Stick to original concept!" Lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Now if that does not work.....2 shots of good Tequila. That will work for sure but son't call me on that one in the morning....LMAO!!

Haha! I have to drive so I won't be testing the tequila this afternoon lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm with you on that but it sucks because when it's the movie it's like the comics are coming to life. I understand what you mean though.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I see where your coming from. My issue with these movies is that they never really stick to how the comics were. Like captain america and ironman always having they mask off through out the movie. They are supposed to be having secret identities right? Lol. When did they do that in the comics? My point is is that they never really follow the script in these movies.

that just reminded me of a part in Blackest Night series. The green lantern Hal Jordan is talking to the flash and he's saying that green lantern doesn't have a mask and his secret identity. So Jordan says you're talking about my mask all Superman wears as Clark Kent is a pair of glasses :rotfl: I have always said the same damn thing!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I pulled these stats about 20 mins ago and thought you all might like to see what the posting stats for 20K looks like as of today.

Capture.PNG

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

that just reminded me of a part in Blackest Night series. The green lantern Hal Jordan is talking to the flash and he's saying that green lantern doesn't have a mask and his secret identity. So Jordan says you're talking about my mask all Superman wears as Clark Kent is a pair of glasses :rotfl: I have always said the same damn thing!

Lmao! Man it is funny when you think about it.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Goodness I have the worst headache I had a minute. Can't wait to this day is over. How is everybody this afternoon?

Hope your headache has gone away by now Rells :concern:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh look I am off today and watching a movie and almost forgot my afternoon Smoothie and snacks for my friends. Shame on me. I am bad!! very bad!!

You are suppose to now say... NO Jan you are not, thank you for thinking of us because you are such a nice guy....;):eek::biggrin::rotfl::cool::yes:

Snacks are served:

View attachment 34739View attachment 34740View attachment 34741View attachment 34742View attachment 34743View attachment 34744View attachment 34745View attachment 34746

Dang those Ganash looks so good i am taking one for myself....:tongue:

All of this looks sooo yummy...thanks Jag for making me drool lol :tongue: Hope you are enjoying your day off :yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

All of this looks sooo yummy...thanks Jag for making me drool lol :tongue: Hope you are enjoying your day off :yes:
I am Wendy and thank you for asking.....Just relaxed and watched movies all day, did some posting ans knocked out a guide or 2 for August.
I am starting my vacation Aug 7th and want whatever I need to do for the forum done before that. Hope you are having a good evening!!:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR