The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thank you both for the support you are showing me and I am sure you both know I think quite a bit of both of you knowing when i am not here this thread is in good hands. having said that, Know one thing, This is NOT my thread... I only started it, It belongs to everyone of you. I will try what Wendy suggested as you never know but if it does not, So be it. I am still going to be here, just another time.

Having said that, it is going to take some time getting use to it but I will and might have to switch coffee and breakfast for Dinner and after dinner drinks...LOL :)

So now in the mean time we have one order of business and that is to hit 20K likes which we are behind the corner on. Lets knock that out and get back to post number 9K. Who wants it?

Thank you guys and to anyone else as well!!!!!:yes:

Oh yeah! If you have to adjust so be it. When you come in the thread its going to all be the same. I can't imagine what kind of food picks you may post up at night lol. Just make sure you have something healthy in there for me :D

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

On another note, Im kinda missing my old bb 8330 QWERTY keyboard. Im getting tired of typing on this glass. Ima have to look in Google play for a better and bigger keyboard for my phone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh yeah! If you have to adjust so be it. When you come in the thread its going to all be the same. I can't imagine what kind of food picks you may post up at night lol. Just make sure you have something healthy in there for me :D

I eat healthy just as much as you do Rell, the only difference is with me anyway I note it as a lifestyle, Not a diet or way to lose weight - LIFESTYLE and that will get you there. It would blow your mind what I eat and how healthy so don't worry about what I would post, You you approve my friend.:biggrin:
On another note, Im kinda missing my old bb 8330 QWERTY keyboard. Im getting tired of typing on this glass. Ima have to look in Google play for a better and bigger keyboard for my phone.

Look on Google Play because there are plenty of larger keyboards but look at the short time you have had it. Ours are smaller than yours and now I am very good and quick and accurate with it on glass. Hang in there and you will be too.

Again thank you for the reassurance on the thread, i have no doubt you guys can handle it.

​With that a good night to all because 6 comes real early. Take care everyone.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I eat healthy just as much as you do Rell, the only difference is with me anyway I note it as a lifestyle, Not a diet or way to lose weight - LIFESTYLE and that will get you there. It would blow your mind what I eat and how healthy so don't worry about what I would post, You you approve my friend.:biggrin:

Look on Google Play because there are plenty of larger keyboards but look at the short time you have had it. Ours are smaller than yours and now I am very good and quick and accurate with it on glass. Hang in there and you will be too.

Again thank you for the reassurance on the thread, i have no doubt you guys can handle it.

​With that a good night to all because 6 comes real early. Take care everyone.

Have a great night jag. Talk to you soon :thumbup:

Have a great night everyone. Ill try and post some breakfast in the morning.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

We're still having a heat wave.

I was at a Linux Group meeting tonight. One guy in the group has since relocated to GA due to a new job, but he's here for training. It's hotter here than it is in GA now!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21374228298.378800.jpg

This cup is for you Jag!!!

Does your one man IT guy block VPN? If not set up a VPN tunnel and go to what ever site you would like. Or use a Remote Desktop solution and remote into a PC at home.

Either way we here at team20k have your back!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I need to share a few things with the regulars and my friends of 20K although this deals more with my Volunteer position more than anything so with that....It seems today our wonderful IT dept of 1 decided to shut down and lock out many websites through our server and one is iMore. The funny thing is i was signed on all day today and usually stay signed on from Morning until l go home and do my Volunteer forum work in the AM and through out the day as i see fir every few hours. That is really going to change and i am not going to use the iMore forum app or Tapatalk for other reasons.

The only reason I am letting you know this is so that if you don't see me do what i like to do in here every morning and say good morning and have a few mins of fun before I actually work my real job, You will know why and not wonder where I am but it is just one of those things. As far as my role with iMore, I will work that out between my team leader and evening hours. Nothing will change how I do my job and the capacity and desire to do it and if anybody knows me you know that won't change.

I am only sorry that I will not be able to see and participate in 20K in the hours I have become use to and will is it. I know there are many capable people here to keep it going in the day time hours and there are a few that i don't need to name that. knows how to reach me when needed or to just say hello. Sorry to all you guys but keep that coffee and breakfast coming and somebody pleaseeeeeeeeeee send me my morning cup of coffee through iMessage....:yes::rotfl:

Anyway I care very much for each and everyone of you and hopefully it might be temporary but doubt it. See you all around you can count on that.

PS This IT guy did not lock down CB or AC but even though I can get onto those sites and passport login the link to imore is broken and because it has been locked out by the web address so i had thought of that and even using tipb but the redirector takes it right to iMore which is locked. :crying:

We'll make you proud Jag...I'll still post some coffee and goodies and grab them when you can! Our team20 will always be a team, everyone posts when they can and even if sporadic, it doesn't mean anyone forgot about anyone else...peek when you can please! ;)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20! Breakfast on this hot humid day...tomorrow is going to be a high of 73 and I am sooo excited!!!!! *happy dance*

Attachments

• IMG_6465.JPG
    IMG_6465.JPG
    183 KB · Views: 3
  • smoothies.jpg
    smoothies.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
  • getty_rr_photo_of_veggie_omelet1.jpg
    getty_rr_photo_of_veggie_omelet1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7016.JPG
    IMG_7016.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 18
  • splash of tea.jpg
    splash of tea.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 1361784292202.png
    1361784292202.png
    154.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2342.JPG
    IMG_2342.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 3
  • latte-groupUS682x177.jpg
    latte-groupUS682x177.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Short walk today. Got a late start.

Today is Friday, and it WILL be a good day!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thank you both for the support you are showing me and I am sure you both know I think quite a bit of both of you knowing when i am not here this thread is in good hands. having said that, Know one thing, This is NOT my thread... I only started it, It belongs to everyone of you. I will try what Wendy suggested as you never know but if it does not, So be it. I am still going to be here, just another time.

Having said that, it is going to take some time getting use to it but I will and might have to switch coffee and breakfast for Dinner and after dinner drinks...LOL :)

So now in the mean time we have one order of business and that is to hit 20K likes which we are behind the corner on. Lets knock that out and get back to post number 9K. Who wants it?

Thank you guys and to anyone else as well!!!!!:yes:

Ooooo does this mean I don't have to cook dinner anymore :dancing: Okay...straighten out Wendy.....just joking :tongue: But ya know we do what we gotta do and if it means adjusting the times that you can be on iMore and on this thread then that's what you have to do. We all are just here whenever we can. Soooo not to worry.....and we will see you for dinner and drinks :yes::biggrin:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Bamf for coffee and seashell for coffee and goodies :biggrin: And....GOOD MORNING TEAM 20K :coffee: IT'S FRIDAY :dancing: Happy weekend to all of you !!

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I have a 3M privacy filter for my screen and I needed more of the adhesive strips. Went to the 3M site and to my surprise they are free and being shipped to me.

Yay for good product support :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Aww yeah its Friday everyone! Going to be another hot one today feeling like 109 degrees smh. Any way Thanks for the breakfast and coffee guys and I hope everyone has a great Friday!

udujazys.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I need to share a few things with the regulars and my friends of 20K although this deals more with my Volunteer position more than anything so with that....It seems today our wonderful IT dept of 1 decided to shut down and lock out many websites through our server and one is iMore. The funny thing is i was signed on all day today and usually stay signed on from Morning until l go home and do my Volunteer forum work in the AM and through out the day as i see fir every few hours. That is really going to change and i am not going to use the iMore forum app or Tapatalk for other reasons.

The only reason I am letting you know this is so that if you don't see me do what i like to do in here every morning and say good morning and have a few mins of fun before I actually work my real job, You will know why and not wonder where I am but it is just one of those things. As far as my role with iMore, I will work that out between my team leader and evening hours. Nothing will change how I do my job and the capacity and desire to do it and if anybody knows me you know that won't change.

I am only sorry that I will not be able to see and participate in 20K in the hours I have become use to and will is it. I know there are many capable people here to keep it going in the day time hours and there are a few that i don't need to name that. knows how to reach me when needed or to just say hello. Sorry to all you guys but keep that coffee and breakfast coming and somebody pleaseeeeeeeeeee send me my morning cup of coffee through iMessage....:yes::rotfl:

Anyway I care very much for each and everyone of you and hopefully it might be temporary but doubt it. See you all around you can count on that.

PS This IT guy did not lock down CB or AC but even though I can get onto those sites and passport login the link to imore is broken and because it has been locked out by the web address so i had thought of that and even using tipb but the redirector takes it right to iMore which is locked. :crying:

Oh Jag! Gosh I don't check in one evening and look what happens!
All kidding aside this has to be extremely frustrating for you!!
Sooo sorry to hear this. Lets hope it's just temporary??

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I have a 3M privacy filter for my screen and I needed more of the adhesive strips. Went to the 3M site and to my surprise they are free and being shipped to me.

Yay for good product support :)

Impressive product support bamf!