The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Rell pk ,means well trying to help and if not for him this thread would not exist. It was him and I having long talks and that is why I started this thread, He is a close friend of mine.

Yeah i know. I was just backing up the point of how many people are participating in the thread. We are a little group compared to CB;)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Since this is off topic I've got one for all to ponder. Just had a chance to glance at NBC.com and one of the top headlines read 'Science of smell: Why does summer stink?' Seriously this was a top headline....just a rhetorical question... Pretty crazy...
Not reallly because i saw the same same show on SCIFI the other night that because 425 kids were killed in a gas explosion in the 40s because it was leaking with no smell that is why they put a sulfur like smell in natural gas now so you can smell it if it leaks. It was a good show.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Since this is off topic I've got one for all to ponder. Just had a chance to glance at NBC.com and one of the top headlines read 'Science of smell: Why does summer stink?' Seriously this was a top headline....just a rhetorical question... Pretty crazy...

Without benefit of reading the article... I will offer my hypothesis: It's warmer in the summer - and warmer air has a greater capacity to carry moisture - and with moisture - substances that our noses identify as odors...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Without benefit of reading the article... I will offer my hypothesis: It's warmer in the summer - and warmer air has a greater capacity to carry moisture - and with moisture - substances that our noses identify as odors...

And after reading the article... which said:
The combination of heat and humidity allows bacteria to grow faster and smells to travel farther, said Victoria Henshaw, who researches urban smells throughout the world.

I wasn't too far off... :D

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

No kidding!! I couldn't believe it was a top new story! Your summation was spot on!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Evening team20! 87 right now, just went for a 1.5 mi walk...didn't have time this morning...and now my girlfriend invited me for pi?a coladas!!! Heck yeah! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Evening team20! 87 right now, just went for a 1.5 mi walk...didn't have time this morning...and now my girlfriend invited me for pi?a coladas!!! Heck yeah! ;)

Well drop bread crumbs...or tortilla chips..so you can find your way home!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ohhhhh yes I would run for Pina's :laughing: Oh I just finished a Timmies Iced Cappucino and it was GOOOOOOD !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah i know. I was just backing up the point of how many people are participating in the thread. We are a little group compared to CB;)

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV
Agreed 100% and I am sure pk understands that is is why is is being supportive and encouraging. Either way it is all good.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good evening everyone. I hope your Wednesday night turns out to be a good and relaxing one.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Regulator changed... Grill cleaned... Now my baby is ready for some grillin'

But, after taking the whole thing apart I realized this might be the last season for her :( Bottom tray is rusted through. On the bright side I got the 5th burner fixed too so now I have all 72,000 BTUs :)

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Tomorrow is a walk day. My puppy is already asleep knowing we have 4 miles coming up in the morning! I should follow his lead :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I think everybody is taking his lead because nobody is here tonight. We are all taking the night off.... Not that there is anything wrong with that....:rotfl:.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I think everybody is taking his lead because nobody is here tonight. We are all taking the night off.... Not that there is anything wrong with that....:rotfl:.

Ha... I am going to take his lead right now!

Night Jag, see you in the morning for coffee after my walk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro