The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

How come when I am on iMore all the ads at the top are trying to sell me Blackberrys......AND....when I am on Crackberry all the ads are trying to sell me iPhones :raised-eyebrow: Hmmmm....

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Well lookie here, when I made the like challenge there were like 18080ish likes, NOW there are over 18300!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Slow afternoon in the 20K challenge...

:)

leaving soon then off to the store for a new regulator for my grill. Changing that out tonight so I can make my mountains of chicken for the rest of the week.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey imore family! Just checking in to say hello

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well lookie here, when I made the like challenge there were like 18080ish likes, NOW there are over 18300!
We are not slow. That is the way we roll pk just remember we don't have as many as you do at CB but we do our best. Thank you for the challenge though. We will hit the challenge of 20K for likes no matter what. I suppose if you put it out there, We have to except it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How come when I am on iMore all the ads at the top are trying to sell me Blackberrys......AND....when I am on Crackberry all the ads are trying to sell me iPhones :raised-eyebrow: Hmmmm....
Don't go over to CB and they won't try and sell you a BlackBerry....:rotfl: Just kidding!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

We are not slow. That is the way we roll pk just remember we don't have as many as you do at CB but we do our best. Thank you for the challenge though. We will hit the challenge of 20K for likes no matter what. I suppose if you put it out there, We have to except it.

This is it. We have only a hand full of people in this thread. Then you add in people just being busy, I think we are doing great!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! I see that I missed all the breakfast earlier.:eek:Thanks to everyone who posted up all the great looking food.:thumbup:

I missed all the breakfast too...thsmks everyone ... the food looked great!!
looking for a snack now😄

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 34364.

View attachment 34357View attachment 34358View attachment 34359View attachment 34360View attachment 34361View attachment 34362View attachment 34363
I don't know where everyone else else is, Hope bamf is out of his dept meetings and that everyone else is working hard like me...LMAO. If you are and had lunch or getting ready to after here is a treat for anyone who would like to have something cold for desert.

​Enjoy my friends!!

Oh look!!! I found goodies!!! Xoxo thanks Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is it. We have only a hand full of people in this thread. Then you add in people just being busy, I think we are doing great!

Rell pk ,means well trying to help and if not for him this thread would not exist. It was him and I having long talks and that is why I started this thread, He is a close friend of mine.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Since this is off topic I've got one for all to ponder. Just had a chance to glance at NBC.com and one of the top headlines read 'Science of smell: Why does summer stink?' Seriously this was a top headline....just a rhetorical question... Pretty crazy...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice