The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Anyway going to watch The Book Of Eli with Denzel Washington and chill on that movie which I love. Whatever everyone has decided to do I hope you have a great time tonight.

Well snacks for the game and for my movie!! Enjoy.:)

th.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Anyway going to watch The Book Of Eli with Denzel Washington and chill on that movie which I love. Whatever everyone has decided to do I hope you have a great time tonight.

Well snacks for the game and for my movie!! Enjoy.:)

View attachment 34323

That's my movie jag! Really good story to it. Thanks for the popcorn :cool:

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's my movie jag! Really good story to it. Thanks for the popcorn :cool:

Thanks Rell, One of those movies that you watch every time it comes on no matter how many times it comes on and I also have it in Blu Ray! Enjoy your All Star Game. Too bad Cano got knocked out already I heard on my ESPN app.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Thanks Rell, One of those movies that you watch every time it comes on no matter how many times it comes on and I also have it in Blu Ray! Enjoy your All Star Game. Too bad Cano got knocked out already I heard on my ESPN app.

Yeah cano got hit in his knee. I know that had to hurt

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yeah cano got hit in his knee. I know that had to hurt

Oh I am sure of it having to start for the next 3 weeks on my Monday day off getting injections of a special shot my Insurance had to approve because of the cost as I mentioned, If it keeps me from having surgery I cringed when I saw it and then went to watching my movie....:concern:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh I am sure of it having to start for the next 3 weeks on my Monday day off getting injections of a special shot my Insurance had to approve because of the cost as I mentioned, If it keeps me from having surgery I cringed when I saw it and then went to watching my movie....:concern:

Smh that's crazy. So you you have to get injections in your knee? I have a family memeber who had to get some. He said it was one of the worst things he experienced. Hope yours goes well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Smh that's crazy. So you you have to get injections in your knee? I have a family memeber who had to get some. He said it was one of the worst things he experienced. Hope yours goes well.

I appreciate it but it is not as bad as it seems. Most people get cortozone injections but this is a very expensive lubricant medication you have to have over 3 weeks and everyone I know that has had them tell me after the 2nd one you can already feel the pain go away, the 3rd pretty well gone. I am not worried about it and actually looking forward to it. Not ready to give my my cycle road racing yet for a bit of pain I can get rid of.

Thanks for asking Rell. I apppreciate it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Seriously I am in a terrible mood. Layoffs at work and it could be as soon as tomorrow.

I am going to bed and try to relax.

See you all tomorrow iMore peeps.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Seriously I am in a terrible mood. Layoffs at work and it could be as soon as tomorrow.

Aww no man that sucks! Try to relax and have a great night bamf.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Take care bmaf..I expect to see coffee after the puppy walk before you go to work. Don't let me down buddy.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone. See you all for coffee and breakfast in the morning. As always it will be held in the 20K Breakfast Club!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well ima call it a night. Going to try and finsh watching this all star game. Hope you all have a good night

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks for all the greetings and we'll wishes! Yeah, I tend to dedicate my little bit of home today me to family things, especially in the planning and execution of the upcoming wedding in October. It keeps me pretty busy, for certain.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Berger how are ya?

Thank you BK. I do keep track of those stats as well as what we post individually in here. Nice of you to notice though and I have missed talking to you.

I know being on the road cuts into to your favorite thing to do and that is post in 100K as well as Moderate. Don't tell anyone but you make me proud to have met you along with a few others over at CB. Shhhhh.. Best of luck to you my friend.

Good afternoon BK. Good to see you!!

Hey BK cool to see you ! Well after an 18 hour road trip each way back and forth to SC I really don't know how you do this daily. I mean on one hand you don't have a boss hanging over your shoulder and you can listen to music etc. but geez.....its hard driving such long distances !

Driving the rig is quite a bit different from driving a car. It helps that I am incapable of boredom, there are entirely too many moments to enjoy. And all of the multi quotes meant for the previous post ended up here....

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20! Another lots of water and keep cool kind of day!!!

Have a great Wednesday friends!! :)

Attachments

• fruit.jpg
    fruit.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 18
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
  • latte-groupUS682x177.jpg
    latte-groupUS682x177.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 18
  • smoothies.jpg