The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I was almost asleep... then, the Amber Alert came across the government alert function on the iPhone... and almost caused me to need a change of shorts...

I had to turn them off. We got one the other night for a flood alert and it made us jump.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Lion installed on my MBA, lawn mowed, shaved and showered.

Next up is a much needed date night with wife!!!

:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I had to turn them off. We got one the other night for a flood alert and it made us jump.

I've posted on Twitter telling people how to turn those off on SGS3. So far no questions about how to turn off on iPhone.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Just got home and started my weekend. Got a cold IPA and watching the first of 2 IndyCar races this weekend from Toronto. All of my Toronto friends i am jealous because I am usually there every year but could not swing it this year. Some of my Toronto friends said they were going to go to Cabin Country and get out of the noise...LOL :tongue:. That is music to my ears and the first race is on now and looking good. Great weather in Toronto and weather here stinks with rain all weekend.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Just got home and started my weekend. Got a cold IPA and watching the first of 2 IndyCar races this weekend from Toronto. All of my Toronto friends i am jealous because I am usually there every year but could not swing it this year. Some of my Toronto friends said they were going to go to Cabin Country and get out of the noise...LOL :tongue:. That is music to my ears and the first race is on now and looking good. Great weather in Toronto and weather here stinks with rain all weekend.

Nice! Enjoy the indy races. At least toronto is having better weather. Its sunny here but its pouring outside. Plus its humid as heck!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

It's finally nice here after over 2 weeks of daily rain.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Nice! Enjoy the indy races. At least toronto is having better weather. Its sunny here but its pouring outside. Plus its humid as heck!

Same here Rell...Has been raining all day on and off and humid as heck. Real bad weather coming tomorrow.

First race just ended under caution with Scott Dixon the winner. Can't wait to see the second one tomorrow. Wendy posted today that the weather in Toronto is beautiful and what I see on my weather apps she is right, Wonderful weather for Street course racing Well talk to you all later.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's finally nice here after over 2 weeks of daily rain.

I hope for you Laura unlike us your weather stays that way the rest of the weekend so you can have some fun and get out. Grab me a Starbucks will you please for the morning. Venti Capp with 2% milk will be fine. :cool:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

kch fellow NCIS fan did you hear that 'Ziva' is leaving the show?
Yes... I was hopeful Cote would be back when she was involved with the 'up front' promotions that recently occurred... but it's not to be... Gibbs' rule #11... when the job is done, walk away... Nice to see they'll give closure to the character... I wonder if that has something to do with Marina Sirtis' tweet revealing she's just signed on for a guest role reprisal in episode 2 as Mossad Director...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes... I was hopeful Cote would be back when she was involved with the 'up front' promotions that recently occurred... but it's not to be... Gibbs' rule #11... when the job is done, walk away... Nice to see they'll give closure to the character... I wonder if that has something to do with Marina Sirtis' tweet revealing she's just signed on for a guest role reprisal in episode 2 as Mossad Director...
Gosh I suppose I missed something in between as I thought something happened last season that she dropped out and a new character came on board but I suppose I missed something. I love Cote De Pablos character and really hoped they would keep her.
Nice to see you stop by Keith and thanks for stopping in. We tend to have fun in here when wanting to get away from the business end of the forums when you just want to get away from all the questions once in a while. Hope you decide to stop in more often. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Watching one of my other favorite shows....Marathon of Criminal Minds.... Love it and all the characters. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Watching one of my other favorite shows....Marathon of Criminal Minds.... Love it and all the characters. :)

I have never watched that show. I heard it's good though. I'm watching law and order criminal intent. I'm addicted to it.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

9C85893B-6D80-417E-8751-7CB82F7BB462-25390-00000DE99CC2A0FF_zpsbd572523.jpg

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Kch, Do you think rule# 12 will be played as a story line?
I'm not home half the time...always have the DVR set with an auxiliary drive...so I can always catch up.. Well darn...going to miss her!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Oh yes! I'm down for some ice cream. Thanks Elizabeth. How are you tonight?

Hi Rellskie! So wonderful...home and on the couch watching the Angel Seattle game. How about you?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hi Rellskie! So wonderful...home and on the couch watching the Angel Seattle game. How about you?

I'm good chilling watching the news. Hows the game?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox