The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

They don't sell these or Parrot Bay in Canada seashell but next time I cross the border for 48 hours I will look. You have to stay 48 hours to bring back anything with alcohol in it.
WOW I did not know those rules they had. Pretty strict just for alcohol.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OMGOSH !!!!!!!!!!!! MY DRINKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing::party::kiss:
As much as I know you like those drinks... Too bad they don't have a drink of the month club so you can get them sent right to your door every month. That would be cool but the state laws for shipping alcohol is unreal.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

As much as I know you like those drinks... Too bad they don't have a drink of the month club so you can get them sent right to your door every month. That would be cool but the state laws for shipping alcohol is unreal.

Oh that would be so cool ! Kinda like the book of the month club :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Desert anyone ? Bon Appetit :biggrin:

Oh and I have to tell you all that for the first time in my entire life I saw fireflies when I was on vacation. Actually we saw them when we stopped overnight in Pennsylvania on our way home !
Thank you for the treat Wendy. Hey weren't the fireflies cool since you have never seen any?? Brings back childhood memories to me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The boys have not been in the thread for some time since they were babies and now that they have gotten bigger they wanted to look around and say hello to everyone......

Harley 2.jpgHarley 3.jpgHarley And Kiwi After Bath.jpgHarley Closeup.jpgKiwi Hiding.jpgPepper And Mango 14 weeks.jpgPepper And Mango.jpgPepper Eating Fruit.jpgWho Are You Looking At.jpg

​My boys wanted to say hello Harley, Mango, Kiwi and Pepper

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

The green Yellow napes are older and my Congo African grays are about a month younger. Harley the first one is already a talker and i have taught him about 5 words, he whistles and says a few phrases. I think him and Pepper one of my grays will be the best of the 4.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I don't think anybody could blame you seashell and as I had mentioned before and earlier when I use to go quite a bit to Toronto which sounds the same with your camper to visit my friends, Everyone wen tto the cabin country to fish and swam and I loved it. It is why someday when retirement comes a longtime from now...LOL I want to be in a cabin in the Carolinas where i can hunt and fish and not have a care in toe world.

Awesome!!
That's why we love camping...it's a mini vacation every single weekend and my teenage girls still enjoy going, so gosh darn I'll still take them! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Awesome!!
That's why we love camping...it's a mini vacation every single weekend and my teenage girls still enjoy going, so gosh darn I'll still take them! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone
Good for you seashell and that they still enjoy going. How many girls and how old if I can ask?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Desert anyone ? Bon Appetit :biggrin:

Oh and I have to tell you all that for the first time in my entire life I saw fireflies when I was on vacation. Actually we saw them when we stopped overnight in Pennsylvania on our way home !

Perfect!! Thanks Wendy for the dessert!
Fireflies!! Oh how wonderful!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well i am going to say good night to you guys as I am going to watch my favorite show Blue Bloods and go to bed. My weekend does not start until tomorrow after 4 as most of you know by now.

With the weather on it's way to be real bad the entire weekend I will be watching Wendy's favorite IndyCar race from Toronto Sat and Sun at least she tells me....:laughing:

Once again have a great evening all!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

The green Yellow napes are older and my Congo African grays are about a month younger. Harley the first one is already a talker and i have taught him about 5 words, he whistles and says a few phrases. I think him and Pepper one of my grays will be the best of the 4.

They are adorable Jag!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Dinner??? Not like you Elizabeth!!

Oh you have to be a little crazy once in a while... They are soo good. I even overnighted a box of them along with all the paper goods to my daughter in another state when she was sooo homesick in school!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I was almost asleep... then, the Amber Alert came across the government alert function on the iPhone... and almost caused me to need a change of shorts...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit