The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Wendy thank you for the Timmies of course but slept in late?? Me?? I have been at work at 7:30 and up since 6:00AM. :) You know My days off are Sun/Mon and even then i don't sleep in to much past 6. Hope you have a great day today at work. Get ready for the race this weekend. :)

Lol....like me a built in alarm clock that wakes me up at the same time even on the weekends :laughing:.....oh and my doggy of course he wakes up at the crack of dawn :cant-watch: Hmmm I think we might head out of the city this weekend up to cottage country to the beach ! We are all still in beach mode :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Lol....like me a built in alarm clock that wakes me up at the same time even on the weekends :laughing:.....oh and my doggy of course he wakes up at the crack of dawn :cant-watch: Hmmm I think we might head out of the city this weekend up to cottage country to the beach ! We are all still in beach mode :laughing:
Now that sounds like a great idea. As i remember many people in Toronto go from the city to cottage country where they own or family owns or they rent to get out of the city. I used to go with many of my friends when I came there to visit and fish and have a blast. Love it in cottage country...:)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Morning iMore.

But I am going back to bed. We had a tanker truck overturn a few blocks from my house. 8500 gallons of fuel spilled. Hazmat on the scene. Was up most of night listening to the scanners to see if we needed to evacuate.

So no coffee now, I am going back to sleep.

Morning bamf...oh a fellow scanner person! Looks like you have breakfast when you awake!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Wendy!
Sounds fun!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning iMore.

But I am going back to bed. We had a tanker truck overturn a few blocks from my house. 8500 gallons of fuel spilled. Hazmat on the scene. Was up most of night listening to the scanners to see if we needed to evacuate.

So no coffee now, I am going back to sleep.

What the heck? I hope they get that mess cleaned up fast.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well thank you seashell for in the early treats and coffee but wine so early in the morning??:)

You know seashell likes to get her drink on early on the morning! Haha:D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Thanks to everybody who provided the treats and coffee :thumbup: I'm late as heck this morning but I don't care because its Friday!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I saw this on a blog I read. The guy got a ticket and apparently the cop didn't understand what to write in the eye blank.

Two eyes.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning Rell and yeh I suppose she does so maybe since she has this personal friend named Rita and the rest of us like Smoothies In the afternoon, I'll just give her this now...LOL :)classic_margarita.jpg

Last edited:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I am up... Thanks for the coffee and the treats everyone.

They are still cleaning up the spill. It is going to be a looooong day :(

66702_547867201927382_1607703756_n.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning Rell and yeh I suppose she does so maybe since she has this personal friend named Rita and the rest of us like Smoothies In the afternoon, I'll jus View attachment 34102tgive her this now...LOL :)

Woot! Thanks Jag!! Rita is my friend, she is coming camping this weekend too...small compact and fits right in my fridge! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hahahaha...only when not working and up at my camper, then I don't care what the hell time it is! ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hahahaha...only when not working and up at my camper, then I don't care what the hell time it is! ;)

When I was in SC in the supermarket I discovered these drinks in a bag called Parrot Bay and you freeze them and then you have instant frozen Rita's and Pina's and they were SOOOOO GOOOOD....well so I became that supermarkets favourite customer :laughing: 2 for $4 and so much cheaper than the hotel charged $8 a drink :rolleyes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh