The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Yesssss I do mean that !!! Of course because they turn a portion of one of our busiest highways into a racetrack the work commute is horrible until next week.
Oh well while you are jumping up and down...BAD for YOU and GOOD for ME!!!!:laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everybody! Been a couple of days since I've been on here, but I finally have a day off! Should be nice today once the morning cloud cover clears. Any ideas on what I should do?

Morning Chris :) Have any beaches near you ??? Grab a good book and head to the beach :cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Doing well thanks...working for a bit, then maybe take girls to swim, mtg at high school for sports for the Fall after dinner and then I'm thinking a beverage! ;). How are you my friend?!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

That sounds very eventful seashell. I am still lounging around my house enjoying my day off lol. I need to run to Lowes and get some paint for this room I'm going to paint but I will do that later.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Are you able to watch it on TV ?
Yes for sure I will be able to and so now you know what my weekend plans will be. My actual plans were to come to Toronto as I do every year to watch it but this will be the first race I will miss because of work scheduling and so on.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yes for sure I will be able to and so now you know what my weekend plans will be. My actual plans were to come to Toronto as I do every year to watch it but this will be the first race I will miss because of work scheduling and so on.

Well yes for sure but it will be all good if your weather isn't the greatest so at least having 2 days of races to watch will thrill you !!

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Aniliu7 Toronto is recovering nicely ! I wasn't at work that day but my co-workers told me that the water was so high in our underground garage that everyone had to take their shoes and for the men socks off to get to their cars. Thanks for popping in :biggrin:
:cant-watch: Yikes! I had to drive through it in Woodbridge and power was off when I got home so no gas. :crying: Ah, well. So long as no-one got hurt. :big-hug:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

How about those Dodgers? I've been waiting since 1988 for a World Series win. This could be the year. Have to see the movie "42", as i saw Jackie Robinson play at Ebbets Field in Brooklyn. Look out, i'm showing my age.:tongue:

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Yesssss I do mean that !!! Of course because they turn a portion of one of our busiest highways into a racetrack the work commute is horrible until next week.

Of course they do!! I mean they wouldn't take some random road in the middle of nowhere -- nooooooooooo! :rolleyes:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

How about those Dodgers? I've been waiting since 1988 for a World Series win. This could be the year. Have to see the movie "42", as i saw Jackie Robinson play at Ebbets Field in Brooklyn. Look out, i'm showing my age.:tongue:

Oh wow your that old Grunt?! Lol I'm playing :D I still have yet to see the "42" movie.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well yes for sure but it will be all good if your weather isn't the greatest so at least having 2 days of races to watch will thrill you !!
Every year they have been held in Toronto I have never missed one since I have so many friends there and stay with friends on Bathurst St.
This year because of my vacation I am taking in Aug I can't make this trip and i am bummed out. I will be parked in front of the TV watching both races though so I am putting you on DO not Disturb for those times...LOL:p Boy am I going to get into trouble for that!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

BTW same road every year since they have been holding the race so should not be any surprise but I know what you mean. The opening race of the year in St. Pete Fla which is an hour from me i go to every year also turns into a zoo but that is the excitement in the city and I love it and it's electricity.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice