The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I found them in the app store...Looks like 5 different apps and games each day?? is that how you see it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Which one in apps and how do you find them. I did post the thread yesterday about the 5 year celebration but did not know what you just posted. Where do you find them.

When you go onto the App Store site the top portion scrolls. Scroll until you see
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1373425264.193181.jpg
Then tap. You will then see the 5 Apps and 5 games that are free! Kinda cool!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well good night everyone. Have a good night and see you all in the AM for the coffee/pastry bar....

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I don't think they are new each day just 10 for the entire celebration along with some very interesting milestone information!
Had to laugh when I re read my post...if BergerKing were to stop by he would post tap-dancing feet!

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Evening everyone! Just popped over to say hi to all and hope that everyone in Toronto got through the storm safely, without lasting damage. :big-hug:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

One word....'MOVE' I know just kidding but i say that after 38 years in FLA every time like today it did not rain, hit 90 degrees and 80% humidity....
FL is too humid for me. I wouldn't mind being in AZ or NV, though. I don't mind heat if there is no humidity.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning team20!! Nice breeze and 78 today...buh bye humidity finally!!!!
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!

Thanks bamf for coffee! ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone. I can't believe its Wednesday already! I can't wait for the weekend. Hope you guys have a good day!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone. A bit of a late start so sorry but Ih ave to attend to forum business as well as my job that pays me to make sure my bills are paid...LOL

Anyway coffee and donuts for anyone?

Hope everyone enjoys their day...

Tim-Hortons-Coffee.jpgAssorted Donuts.jpgBlended-Iced-Coffee-1.jpgDD Iced Coffee.jpgDDcoffee.jpgDuncan Donuts.jpgiced-coffee.jpgTim Hortons Donuts_Pastrys.jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpgTim Hortons- XL.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning lizzie and Wendy and seashell....Hope you wonderful ladies are well this morning. Hope you guys are too and most of all I with that everyone at least that comes in with genuine concern for the thread and what it stands for and posts has a good time when here drama free and everything earned honest and everyone kind towards others. Don't worry about what I am ranting about, Just have fun and remember, I appreciate everyone of you.

​Jan

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This is messed up lol.

zazy9ydy.jpg

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV