The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I swear if my neighbors keep up with these fireworks.. lord help me lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I swear if my neighbors keep up with these fireworks.. lord help me lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Oh they are setting fireworks off on the beach tonight again but that's kinda normal for here every night

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Okay.....here is something that I noticed since being here in SC. In 7 days I did not see one blackberry. I mostly saw iPhones or SG3/4's......but not one blackberry :raised-eyebrow:

Well it seems like the blackberry is going extinct. Or its just alot of people have iPhones and galaxy phones. They both sell like hotcakes

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

See why you gotta get all dressed up? Just run out and run back in. Its night time. Who's going to see you? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

I'd have to go down the elevator 17 floors.....then through the hotel lobby....then cross the busy street to the parking garage and then up that elevator to floor 7 just to get my now COLD Starbucks lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh they are setting fireworks off on the beach tonight again but that's kinda normal for here every night

Yeah I get it. Its July 4th weekend. Im just trying to mellow out without all that noise :cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'd have to go down the elevator 17 floors.....then through the hotel lobby....then cross the busy street to the parking garage and then up that elevator to floor 7 just to get my now COLD Starbucks lol

.Haha!! how long has it been in the car? That will determine if its worth it our not lol. It is few things worse than cold stale coffee :p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well it seems like the blackberry is going extinct. Or its just alot of people have iPhones and galaxy phones. They both sell like hotcakes

But at home in Canada....but even more for me considering I only live like a half hour from Blackberry a lot of people still have blackberrys. As a matter of fact I'm 1 of 4 people with an iPhone and everyone else has blackberrys. So for me here in the US to not see any is very different !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

But at home in Canada....but even more for me considering I only live like a half hour from Blackberry a lot of people still have blackberrys. As a matter of fact I'm 1 of 4 people with an iPhone and everyone else has blackberrys. So for me here in the US to not see any is very different !

Oh OK that's right you live in Canada. I heard that BB still has a big presence there. I'm still a blackberry fan though. I still use my Playbook from time to time.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

.Haha!! how long has it been in the car? That will determine if its worth it our not lol. It is few things worse than cold stale coffee :p

Um....I guess about 2 hours now lol :rolleyes: Well I need to let someone else use the laptop so nite Rells :biggrin: thanks for chatting with me !

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Um....I guess about 2 hours now lol :rolleyes: Well I need to let someone else use the laptop so nite Rells :biggrin: thanks for chatting with me !

Alright have a goodnight Wendy :)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Okay.....here is something that I noticed since being here in SC. In 7 days I did not see one blackberry. I mostly saw iPhones or SG3/4's......but not one blackberry :raised-eyebrow:

It's that way here too, in IL where I live. The only blackberry's I see are at work and issued.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone...Coffee and assorted pastries are served.....

Tim-Hortons-Coffee.jpgBreakfastPastries.jpgDDcoffee.jpgdonutsdetail.jpgiced-coffee.jpgLips_BagelsNCreamCheese_Pic 4.jpgTim Hortons Donuts_Pastrys.jpgTim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpgTim Hortons- XL.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Late riser today, but I did get 9 hours of sleep. That is pretty much unheard of.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh