The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Well getting ready to lock this joint, go home and eat dinner and chill out. See you all a bit later tonight.... It's all yours Rellskie....:cool:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well getting ready to lock this joint, go home and eat dinner and chill out. See you all a bit later tonight.... It's all yours Rellskie....:cool:

See you later jag. I'm going to go eat some dinner right now. See you guys in a few.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

WOW i cannot believe nobody has been in here since I left to come home from work... Hmmmm.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm up waiting for the last load of laundry to finish washing and drying so I can pack it in the suitcase...ugh....beach vacation is over :crying: but I don't go back to work until Wednesday :dancing:

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

WOW i cannot believe nobody has been in here since I left to come home from work... Hmmmm.

I told you I was going to the gym to do unthinkable things to my legs...

Tomorrow is going to SUCK!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well I did buy a Starbucks but forgot it in the van and I'm not going to the parking garage to get it sooooooo......guess I have to finish the wine....well it would make sense right :tongue: Starbucks is sooooo strong compared to Timmies :rolleyes:......and I'm talking to myself :laughing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well I did buy a Starbucks but forgot it in the van and I'm not going to the parking garage to get it sooooooo......guess I have to finish the wine....well it would make sense right :tongue: Starbucks is sooooo strong compared to Timmies :rolleyes:......and I'm talking to myself :laughing:

No no I'm here listening Wendy. I would've went and got that coffee lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

No no I'm here listening Wendy. I would've went and got that coffee lol.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

But but but...... the parking garage is across the street from the hotel and I don't want to get all dressed again to go get it :crying:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

But but but...... the parking garage is across the street from the hotel and I don't want to get all dressed again to go get it :crying:

See why you gotta get all dressed up? Just run out and run back in. Its night time. Who's going to see you? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Okay.....here is something that I noticed since being here in SC. In 7 days I did not see one blackberry. I mostly saw iPhones or SG3/4's......but not one blackberry :raised-eyebrow:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal