The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Smoothies for Elizabeth and Wendy and everyone who needs an afternoon pick me up including me.....

Smoothies.jpgsmoothies (1).jpgIced-Tea.jpgRaw Food Smoothies.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Thats it no more work... I need a break. Packing up and off to the gym to do unthinkable things to my legs :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jag ! I'm gonna float away after a Margie and a Pi?a in the pool bwahahahaha !

Sent from wendybeee's white iPhone 5
I believe you would. I hope you are having fun there last day, It is pouring here. I would send you if you did not have limited data?

Looking forward to you being home. You know lizzie gets lonely and texts me all the time because she misses you.....:laughing:

don't tell her though so she does not know that.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone! Man it sure is a hot one today. I'm on my way home though to just chill out for a bit. How are you guys?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good afternoon everyone! Man it sure is a hot one today. I'm on my way home though to just chill out for a bit. How are you guys?

Sent from my Galaxy S IV
Where the heck are you. I am in FLA and it is pouring rain here all day dude....

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

more people watching at the carnival fun... I'm almost breath-taken and in awe of the incredible diversity in the species homo sapien... wow. Just wow... :D

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

more people watching at the carnival fun... I'm almost breath-taken and in awe of the incredible diversity in the species homo sapien... wow. Just wow... :D

:laughing: Now that sounds like fun! I love watching the how different people from different, ah hmmm, walks of life interact.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks man! And here's one back at ya. :beer:

Cool thank you buddy, I am going to try and make it over to CB tonight for a bit. It is a long walk but I am going to try. I look for ya or I will be here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen