The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Happy Monday everyone! Well it's a Monday I know just pretend to be happy ...

Being retired, every day is a Friday…Back from Key West, and missing it already. The place ROCKS!!! What's amazing to me, is that for a die-hard conservative, i love the most liberal city in America.:p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Same here.....and high humidity makes you feel like a drip :tongue: but I shouldn't complain because it took long enough for summer to come here so zip it Wendy :lips-sealed:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I'll see your 80 something and raise you to 95 later this week in the Corn Patch and that's not factoring in the heat index which will be well over 110.

Let it be known that I despise summer. My utility bill last month? 147 and some change. Ouch.

IMG_9858.png

Edit - the only good thing about the heat is that with my dryer still broken and dead, I have to hang my laundry outside to dry. In < 20 minutes, everything is dry. I did 9 loads of laundry yesterday in under 5 hours.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning to everyone I missed earlyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the morning that slept in. I am goad to see seashell at least thought of everyone....LOL :biggrin: and put out goodies and coffee. I had to go get poked in the arm for a blood test which I just love (NOT). I am going to be sad to see Wendy leave this thursday on vac. because she always takes care of my coffee. i am always out too early to get to work and she stops at Timmies for me...:)

Anyway I just got the text of all texts from Nik telling me to let everyone know at our shop that works on his motorcycles thank you for everything and even though it had nothing to do with his walk he appreciates us. Don't think I will ever delete that one. They will be home tomorrow and a big party and parade is already on for him and his entire family this weekend. We can't wait.

Hoe all you others are having a good day and it is only 90 degrees here at 12:30PM est. Rain heavy this afternoon. Maybe I should be a weather man....:biggrin: Well you all have a good day and let me see if i can scrounge lunch for my friends..

Blackened grouper.jpgBlackened-Grouper-Sandwich-at-Dockside-Daves.jpgChicken Sand.jpgGrouper Sand 2.jpggrouper-sandwich.jpgmocha-iced-coffee.jpgTim Hortons Iced Lattees.jpgsmoothies.jpgTop 3 Benefits Of Raw Food Smoothies.jpg

Enjoy lunch everyone and one of those blackened groupers are mine Ricky....:)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

And a happy Monday to you. Weekends are over rated anyway.

Bite your tongue Midd.....oh nooooo they are not over-rated :laughing: after 5 days of getting up at 5:00am and then sitting at this desk for 8 hours crunching numbers the weekends look pretty d@mn good :dancing:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning to everyone I missed earlyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the morning that slept in. I am goad to see seashell at least thought of everyone....LOL :biggrin: and put out goodies and coffee. I had to go get poked in the arm for a blood test which I just love (NOT). I am going to be sad to see Wendy leave this thursday on vac. because she always takes care of my coffee. i am always out too early to get to work and she stops at Timmies for me...:)

Anyway I just got the text of all texts from Nik telling me to let everyone know at our shop that works on his motorcycles thank you for everything and even though it had nothing to do with his walk he appreciates us. Don't think I will ever delete that one. They will be home tomorrow and a big party and parade is already on for him and his entire family this weekend. We can't wait.

Hoe all you others are having a good day and it is only 90 degrees here at 12:30PM est. Rain heavy this afternoon. Maybe I should be a weather man....:biggrin: Well you all have a good day and let me see if i can scrounge lunch for my friends..

View attachment 32907View attachment 32908View attachment 32909View attachment 32910View attachment 32911View attachment 32912View attachment 32913View attachment 32914View attachment 32915

Thanks for lunch jag!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Bite your tongue Midd.....oh nooooo they are not over-rated :laughing: after 5 days of getting up at 5:00am and then sitting at this desk for 8 hours crunching numbers the weekends look pretty d@mn good :dancing:

Can't you find anything tastier? Geeze, whattya put on those to make 'em edible? I'd hate to be a numbers taste tester!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 32907View attachment 32908View attachment 32909View attachment 32910View attachment 32911View attachment 32912View attachment 32913View attachment 32914View attachment 32915

Ohhhhhh this all looks sooo much better than the sammy that I just had ! Thanks so much Jag for bringing in lunch :dancing: and Awwwww thanks for saying that you are going to miss me :big-hug: I will miss you and everyone here too....but not for that long because I will probably get a turn at the laptop in the late evenings for a few minutes here and there lol. I will have to hang up my Timmies cap and put on a Starbucks one because it's right across the street from our hotel so they will for sure get to know me real quick lol :laughing:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner