The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Been trying to set up new modem to old desktop for the last 90 minutes.
Rebooted, reset, unplugged, reconnected, re-read instructions...repeat.
Walking away now so the urge to throw them against the wall goes away.

Might try connecting to much newer laptop later.
If that doesn't work, will place a wtf call to cable company tech support line.

For now, I'm gonna go have some water fun in the backyard with the kids to make all the bad thoughts go away.
Turn on the garden hose!
Load up the water guns!

NO MERCY!!
lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Sweet ink!!!

I need to get in for my next sitting. I am getting a full rib piece :)

So Wendy... Cliff Notes for today please.

oh that is going to hurt! so what are you getting? how many hours? where you going to get it done?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Super looking tat Ricky! Sorry to hear about your grandma...I just lost mine a month ago and my other grandma also on Christmas 2 yrs ago...but what's super cool is my daughters got to meet and have memories with 3 of their great-grandmothers!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Thank you 😀 It hit me pretty hard when it first happened. My dad wasn't close with his side of the family so when I grew up I only met my grandfather from my dad's side once and I've never met his mom. So I only ever had one set of grandparents. My grandpa died when I was in the hospital after a big accident and no one told me until almost half a year after. So this time it was like I was grieving for them both. Even now having not seen my grandparents in about 10 years I find myself thinking about them and I get really choked up. My grandmother was a fire cracker though and I just think of all the fun times when I get a bit down. So when my wife said she wanted her first tatoo and I was excited I decided to get my second one. The idea came to me and it was perfect :beer:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Hey Team20K first chance I've had to come to the forum .....it's been a busy day with laundry and packing for the upcoming vacation....but there is a light at the end of this tunnel and it has me on the beach with a Rita in my hand :dancing:

Same question as Reelskie where ya going? sounds like somewhere good :cool:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well today was prep day for the week :biggrin: Because of my tattoo I have to be off from the gym for five days. So diet is going to be very critical in maintaining while I'm away. So I've got my egg white omelettes, cooked rolled oats, and chicken breast. So my meals for the week are pretty much set and will keep me from going off course.

IMG_0062.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hope everyone on here tonight will take some time and go to the Discovery Channel and watch Nik Walenda do the Grand Canyon walk. he is from Sarasota where I live, Is a personal friend of mine, his entire family is and an amazing man and his family is amazing and gives back to the community. I hope you all take time and watch this show which will be fantastic.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hope everyone on here tonight will take some time and go to the Discovery Channel and watch Nik Walenda do the Grand Canyon walk. he is from Sarasota where I live, Is a personal friend of mine, his entire family is and an amazing man and his family is amazing and gives back to the community. I hope you all take time and watch this show which will be fantastic.

Very cool! What time does his show come on?

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I'm watching the Wallenda's now. The entire concept is freaking me out a little. When we were on vacation at Niagara Falls last year we saw him cross the falls. Amazing balance!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm watching the Wallenda's now. The entire concept is freaking me out a little. When we were on vacation at Niagara Falls last year we saw him cross the falls. Amazing balance!
You should see what we all got to watch here when he practiced in his home town. He was amazing with everyone here to see him practice. Is was during our tropical storm too with 50+ mile an hour winds.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

:D hello everyone !! been a few days since i've been in here, but life has been busy !! hope everyone is doing well. kids are out of school and i'm totally looking forward to the lazy days of summer pool side indeed....it's definately MUCH needed !!

Jags, i saw the pics of your feathered babies ..... :D they are just so ADORABLE !! :D I love birds, all types. awww heck, i love all animals - any type:)

oh well...i'll leave you guys a caffiene rush with a box o' joe along with a sugar rush of a box of 50 munchkins :D enjoy !! :dancing:

(yes, i was too lazy to clip images and post lol)

hope everyone has a great evening.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

Dessert!

A2295D9F-0647-4E9B-8CA5-7E8D1F944E2C-7356-0000022FADC9722E.jpg

I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I lick the inside of the package when we're done, to hoover up any remaining cookie dough.
For reasons I cannot fathom, my wife finds this unattractive. ;)

22773F38-CE99-4221-8782-9FEEA0F1AB2F-7356-00000232EED05DDC.jpg

21DE7078-49E4-49C0-B81E-C242BDC4930E-7356-000002330289D240.jpg

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

:D hello everyone !! been a few days since i've been in here, but life has been busy !! hope everyone is doing well. kids are out of school and i'm totally looking forward to the lazy days of summer pool side indeed....it's definately MUCH needed !!

Jags, i saw the pics of your feathered babies ..... :D they are just so ADORABLE !! :D I love birds, all types. awww heck, i love all animals - any type:)

oh well...i'll leave you guys a caffiene rush with a box o' joe along with a sugar rush of a box of 50 munchkins :D enjoy !! :dancing:

(yes, i was too lazy to clip images and post lol)

hope everyone has a great evening.

Hey pink! Hope all is well. On another note, How are you not going to give us a visual of the coffee and munchkins? I mean yeah we all have seen them before but still a picture goes along way :D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

This guy is awesome. I remember watching him cross the Niagara falls. My heart was racing like he11 when he did it lol.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

oh that is going to hurt! so what are you getting? how many hours? where you going to get it done?

A tree made up entirely of dragons. It will most likely be in 2 or 3 sittings. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain so I will sit as long as my artist can work. I get all my new work done at Marlowe Ink Tattoo.