The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Sooooo I just got home and I am exhausted. However I am off until Monday, in which I have to go downtown again. Boo. My life is hard.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I know I'm behind in the likes and thanks. Tonight with ice cream!!!
Before someone notices...yes the new cup only goes to 15,000I have a plan! Don't you just love plans!
I love when someone has a plan and it all comes together.....:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 32771
My Friday
When lizzie sent me this this morning I so needed it and it cracked me up.. I showed it to my immediate boss who's wife I also work for on the Sun. mornings for a few hours. She is a DR. and i do her billing for her. Anyway he cracked up. Lizzie know what I asked her but it was about our other boss. He answer to me - darn it well i could not do it. Anyway I am saving this one for my future wallpaper, it is great. Lizzie it was my Fri. too!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sooooo I just got home and I am exhausted. However I am off until Monday, in which I have to go downtown again. Boo. My life is hard.
All of our lives are hard. If they weren't we would not be talking about it all the time and I would not be playing the lottery with my boss.

Hey relax with one of these.... Seashell knows her very well on a first name basis...... From the 20K thread to you Laelipoo

classic_margarita.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

All of our lives are hard. If they weren't we would not be talking about it all the time and I would not be playing the lottery with my boss.

Hey relax with one of these.... Seashell knows her very well on a first name basis...... From the 20K thread to you Laelipoo

View attachment 32776

Why hello, Ms. Rita. Oh lovely Rita. We meet again.

It's just not fair that after 15 straight days of work, and I am done for the day and about to head home, that my bus gets held up for 20 minutes, leaving me standing in full dress clothes in the sun, and it's 85 degrees.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Why hello, Ms. Rita. Oh lovely Rita. We meet again.

It's just not fair that after 15 straight days of work, and I am done for the day and about to head home, that my bus gets held up for 20 minutes, leaving me standing in full dress clothes in the sun, and it's 85 degrees.
A definite bummer...So sorry but just keep thinking of Rita when you get home.....

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Date night tonight! Great Italian food and even better wine. Great way to end the week. 😃

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 32776

Oh hell yes!!!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I think I may crash early. I am super sleepy. But I am off until Monday so I will have lots of time to spend with you all.

Sleep well, everyone!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Date night tonight! Great Italian food and even better wine. Great way to end the week. 

Have the best time Janey !! I loveeeee Italian food....and I LOVEEEE WINE.....and I LOVEEEEEE WINE.....Oooops shhhh don't tell anyone that I said it twice :laughing: