The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

And I'm still up...that's kinda silly for me!! Now I get to talk to myself, get my own ice cream and I'll be getting my own coffee in the morning too probably...or I could meet bamf for an early walk...;)

Ok, night again team20...

Night seashell...

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

OMG Seashell!!! One night and I don't check in!!! Sooo sorry! Darn

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Lol nooo it looks wonderful!! I was just going back an hour or so then catch up later����
Thanks Bamf for the coffee!!

Uh huh... Too late my sensitive feelings are hurt... first no spoon for me, now my coffee is not good enough. I am leaving and going to Mac Rumors :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone! Thanks for all the coffee and breakfast. Totally can't believe I could have chatted with Seashell...you were up late girl...BergerKing had new responsibilities, Rellskie's got something new! GingerSnaps waiting for something lol, Jaguarr has set out an amazing breakfast and bamf makes an amazing latte that went very well with Ricky's cookie!
Going to try to go back and read everything. Lol but for now Good Morning!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Uh huh... Too late my sensitive feelings are hurt... first no spoon for me, now my coffee is not good enough. I am leaving and going to Mac Rumors :)
Oh do they serve coffee and donuts and bagels over there....LOL

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I see how it works!!! My coffee is not good enough for you all.

FINE!!! More for me

LOL! Dude my bad. I'm still catching up on all the pages I missed. I didn't know you posted coffee too. Thanks though :D

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning everyone! Thanks for all the coffee and breakfast. Totally can't believe I could have chatted with Seashell...you were up late girl...BergerKing had new responsibilities, Rellskie's got something new! GingerSnaps waiting for something lol, Jaguarr has set out an amazing breakfast and bamf makes an amazing latte that went very well with Ricky's cookie!
Going to try to go back and read everything. Lol but for now Good Morning!

Good morning Elizabeth!

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. I had my coffee sent to me by a very thoughtful person and thank you for doing that.:)

I will return the favor for everyone with both bagels and coffee hot for Wendy and others and cold for seashell. I hope everyone has a good day.!!

View attachment 32688View attachment 32689View attachment 32690View attachment 32691View attachment 32692View attachment 32693

Enjoy and everyone have a great day at work.

Thanks for always remembering Jag!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

When my cousin was looking for a place to get her tat done we went into this one tattoo shop. So we're sitting in the waiting room and this lady and her boyfriend are at the tattoo artists station. The lady says she wants the tat on her boob so the artist is like ok well you'll have to pull your top down. The waiting room is filled with guys so everyone's head pops up. The boyfriend stands and mad dog's all the guys and I'm like "dude there are no curtains you know where she's getting the tat did you really think people were going to close their eyes?" lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I've been working on ideas for my next tat on my left arm. I'm thinking of putting together an off kilter scale (Libra) and having a devilish pinup girl in on of the cups of the scale while an angel pinup is in the other cup of the scale.