The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

so how are you twinny? 😂 I have been trying to design some of my ideas for my next tat next year and so far I know it will include the Libra sign or symbol.

I'm good...sittin out enjoying some sun! That's cool...I just have the one tattoo and will keep it that way ;)

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey I will have to give that a try! Thanks for the info
I need to clarify that you need to CALL them once a month and then they will send you about 4-5 coupons and magnets. I do it every month. Reall nice friendly people and company and I follow them on Twitter too.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm having a veggie wrap ! It's good and refreshing and perfect for lunch !
I had a home made Jag famous turkey burger, Steamed broccoli, a Chobani yougurt with chia seeds and now a large bottle of water with 2 capfuls of Organic Apple cider vinagar for probiotics.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well lunch time is over. I hate when you have everything under control because you know you are going on vacation and then upper management decide to make big changes as to the way some things are done just to add increased time to your job. Like couldn't they have made these changes last month or after I come back......sheeeesh :talk-hand: and with that.....POOF....GONE :laughing:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I never thought I'd say this, but thanks to this app, I want my BlackBerry back.

IMG_9621.png

Brutally honest weather app is only available on BBOS right now. What's sad is that in the mockup, all the designs are iPhones. According to his blog, the developer has sent it to Apple but this was submitted back in March and Apple has not released it yet. Apparently Apple frowns on F bombs.

I want this app.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Packing up for the day and heading home... See you all tonight, for hopefully more than one good night post :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I never thought I'd say this, but thanks to this app, I want my BlackBerry back.

View attachment 32652

Brutally honest weather app is only available on BBOS right now. What's sad is that in the mockup, all the designs are iPhones. According to his blog, the developer has sent it to Apple but this was submitted back in March and Apple has not released it yet. Apparently Apple frowns on F bombs.

I want this app.

I know all kinds of people on my twitter that are on bb's that have this app and that's where the idea for the widget came from.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Didn't make it home yet. Side trip to my Father-in-laws.

But I wanted to show off my new kicks.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Evening, folks! Looks like the time I've had to play here will be reduced somewhat, as I've taken on new duties. But I'll try and swing in to say hi whenever I can. Hope everyone has had a decent day!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Evening, folks! Looks like the time I've had to play here will be reduced somewhat, as I've taken on new duties. But I'll try and swing in to say hi whenever I can. Hope everyone has had a decent day!

Oh my....new duties ?? But...But....But....you are already an iPhone Pro without an iPhone :concern:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro